
Let's break out the champagne.
Maybe we can play some birthday games like "pin your tail" or musical-chairs-with-rope.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Playmale
Happy Birthday Tech, sounds like Rocco has some good plans for you!![]()
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by roccotool
Happy Birthday, amore mio. The stars smiled the day you were born.
![]()
Let's break out the champagne.![]()
Maybe we can play some birthday games like "pin your tail" or musical-chairs-with-rope.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.