Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever found someone you know on a sex site?

last reply
84 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just wondering if anyone has ever come across a friend or family member on a sexually related site before. Someone who you wouldn't of thought would be on a site like that, and if you did, would you be worried they recognized you? If yes, did you contact them?

Sorry if this was asked before, new here and haven't gone through all the threads...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. It's a popular site for pictures that also has chat rooms. I searched for members in my area and she popped up. I only knew her to say hello to though. Watched her and her husband a couple of times but never let on when I saw her. Neither did I tell anyone I knew.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not on a sex site, but I once saw grade school friend of mine stripping on stage in an exotic dance bar just after I was done High School and in the Army. I'm in Canada remember - they don't leave bits of clothes on at the end, so there was nothing left to the imagination. That was awkward for me - and I think she enjoyed teasing me and making me feel uncomfortable. She was very talented though!
There is no 'tude like GeekItude!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FireBird775
I found a video of my sister-in-law eating a pussy and getting her pussy eaten. my brother was fliming it

Wow. The next family get-together must have been interesting!
There is no 'tude like GeekItude!
Lurker
0 likes
Nope never have, but I think it would be Coolsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hannahjane
I have. It's a popular site for pictures that also has chat rooms. I searched for members in my area and she popped up. I only knew her to say hello to though. Watched her and her husband a couple of times but never let on when I saw her. Neither did I tell anyone I knew.
Maybe you should leave a comment, and see what happens;) Maybe Loads O Fun!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, one of my best friends came across me on Babblesex.
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet. but that would be so exciting!!

Possibilities.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i introduced her to the site but unfortunately shes now left as it wasn't for her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girl I knew from HS in NJ was on Fling in TX. Unfortunately, she didn't look any better so once (yep I did) was enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed I have. Here as a matter of fact.
Lurker
0 likes
Not on a sex site. BUT, I did cross paths with another guy from my hometown in a Thai massage parlor! There wasn't much point in wasting time asking the old, "So what brings you here?" LOL It was a quick, "Hey man how ya been? Well, enjoy the rest of your vacation!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but I have and will continue to keep it to myself.
0 likes
No, but I don't visit those sites though.
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend who introduced me to lush, but that probably doesn't count.
Although I do run across people here who I can recognize as characters from real life, but thats just me stereotyping.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No, my friends probably don't visit these sites. But who really knows?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes a younger work colleague met within hour of chattin online. Still meet couple times a month for a bit of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes two ,,but i would never tell..smile
Lurker
0 likes
I had been dumped by my bf and my friends had been told what i had done but not why, i was missing my nooky and fed up and one of my mates who knows my sex drive problem told me about this site great. I didnt think at the time why did she know about the site? whenn i see her about she smiles and winks mmmmm so linda if you are reading this tell me more xx
Lurker
0 likes
LOL - lord no.

I'm pretty convinced at this point that everyone in my family favors artificial insemination - I can't imagine any of them wanting ot have sex let alone engaging in anything sexually related online.

LOL - just no.

They'd be prime candidates for the immaculate conception.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've found 2 or 3 members of my lesbian site who were members here!
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet but I sure would love to.

I've been writing erotica for years now. And I've always fantasized about someone I know, like and find appealing finding my stories and realizing it's me.

The best scenario would be for that person to be someone my wife really likes too. Then we could work together to bring my wife around and back to the sexy, adventurous woman she once was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A sex site no. A dating site yes.UHx3qDM1CCDTLASu
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't frequent sex sites- this is a literary site, right?

I have seen some pics my ex took of me surfacing on the web, can't do anything about it now, I guess sad

The only saving grace is that he was a crap photogapher, lol, so they aren't that 'erotic' smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but have not looked that hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yea I have found two of my female friends on two different sites and I have also found my cousin and my aunt on the same site!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found my sister and couple of her friends........ surprised
The Code of a toy:
Pleasure can be achieved through joy or Sex.
To provide one with pleasure is to live. To live is to please someone.
A day without laughter or Sex is a day not worth recalling. A day that was not worth living. Those days don't exist toy a toy. I'm the BoyToy of Lush.
I'm the Best of them all.
Lurker
0 likes
Does having a friend that does cam shows count?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never found anyone I knew on a sex site, but I have on a dating site.