I am scared...

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
That I am going to lose my mom. I have already had to put my daughter in the ground, to lose my mom too, its going to be pure hell. I have reached an all time low in my depression, I am not sure how to do this....I am very lost in life...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having lost my mom when i was 14, and then my step mom in 2002. I can feel your pain in this.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hugs....keep faith, pray...and spend every moment you can with her...make it count, she would love to see you happy no matter what.....talk to me when u need an ear, or a shoulder to lean on....take care
Matriarch
0 likes
I'm very sorry to hear that Aly. Try and talk about it with other family members, close friends. Sharing the heartbreak helps enormously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
M'dear, I lost my mom and dad at 15. It will hurt, and it will always hurt. However, you will learn how to deal with the pain in your life and you'll be able to look back at the fond memories that you have of her.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I have never lost my mom or dad, but my father in law passed away about 3 years ago. And i was very close to him. It was hard at first and it helped me to talk about the good times, and trying to remember the good times as well.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Aly I am sorry about your mom, I can understand how you feel I lost my mom when I was 18. It does help to talk to friends or family. I know when I lost my mom I turned to my family and friends, it helped out a lot. I will keep you in my prayers.
Lurker
0 likes
Being raised by my grandmother who is gone...I understand the pain of loss....may the love of others heal your pain