Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I've noticed a lot of Loe's out there. What up with that?

last reply
50 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
And a love of dogs... *swoons*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
One more... arghhh.. A guy with a dog literally makes my heart skip a beat. I think other women like seeing men holding babies - but I prefer a puppy.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
and tortoises!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
One more... arghhh.. A guy with a dog literally makes my heart skip a beat. I think other women like seeing men holding babies - but I prefer a puppy.

wouldn't hate seeing him holding a cute blonde, either ;)

Lurker
0 likes
do you mean Leo as in the guy or Leo as in law enforcement officer?

side note Leo dicaprio is almost exactly a year older than me his d.o.b is 11 November 1974 mine is 12 november 1975 that is quite scary (i found his d.o.b on his imdb page)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
LMAO... Not quite the same effect, Rach. Great pic though.

Also - this one... sexy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leo isn't 42... He's 38. Had to look it up, because I thought there's no way he could be the same age as my mother! (Yes she had me young)

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by AvaMarie
Leo isn't 42... He's 38. Had to look it up, because I thought there's no way he could be the same age as my mother! (Yes she had me young)

told you mathEmatics wasn't my strong suit...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
LMAO... Not quite the same effect, Rach. Great pic though.

Also - this one... sexy.

*growls* and you, Blonde girl, get your eyes off of my potential boyfriend!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

What about holding a swan?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A man in a tie semi undone

This is defenetaly my favorite thread in a long time!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*growls* and you, Blonde girl, get your eyes off of my potential boyfriend!

Pffft... make me.

And Latinfoxy - I'm usually not one for birds, but he looks so fuckin manly holding that swan - I'll make an exception.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Mmmm... A Leo who smoulders pensively while enjoying nature...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Pffft... make me.

you're on! let's settle this the old fashioned way... PILLOW FIGHT!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Pffft... make me.

you're on! let's settle this the old fashioned way... PILLOW FIGHT!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Bam! It's on! Eat my swan feathers, Blondie! lol

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just so there's no doubt about how this is going to end...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, I just did the math and there are a lot of Leo's out there. Approximately 1/12 of the population are Leo's.

By the way, did you know 40% of all sick days taken are on Mondays and Fridays? Aren't people amazingly lazy?

Hey Sprite, if you and Dancing Doll are going to have a pillow that degenerates into the two of you wrestling, can I sell tickets and popcorn? I promise to give the two of you 10% each of the net profits.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox
Wow, I just did the math and there are a lot of Leo's out there. Approximately 1/12 of the population are Leo's.

By the way, did you know 40% of all sick days taken are on Mondays and Fridays? Aren't people amazingly lazy?

Hey Sprite, if you and Dancing Doll are going to have a pillow that degenerates into the two of you wrestling, can I sell tickets and popcorn? I promise to give the two of you 10% each of the net profits.

ha! seriously? here's how it works - Doll gets half, i get half, you get the pleasure of paying to see us. questions?

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox

Leo was not impressed with this percentage payout either. Tsk tsk...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Leo was not impressed with this percentage payout either. Tsk tsk...

VERY unimpressed.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Leo wants to know if he can get a piece of the action too...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Leo wants in on the action too...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

ha! seriously? here's how it works - Doll gets half, i get half, you get the pleasure of paying to see us. questions?

I have no problem with that as long as you are talking that you get half of the net profits and Doll gets the other half if the net profits.

(I am grinning evilly because nobody should ever make a deal on the net profit. I can make a killing on the gross and leave nothing for net. (To be perfectly honest I would never do anything so dishonest to anybody, especially a friend. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror. ))