Make up a word

last reply
82 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
posticosis - (noun) a psychological disorder associated with OCD where the afflicted finds it necessary to post a comment in every thread, regardless of topic.

{Forum Member name here} suffers greatly from posticosis. No need to provide examples, you know who you are! LOL
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
When I first started, we only had one page of active topics, Shad. Now we have four. I'm proud of that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I meant no disrespect Rocco! I thought this was supposed to be a fun thread, so I apologize if that sounded offensive. Of course some pride should be involved for the growing activity of this forum, it quite a success as far as I'm concerned smile
Lurker
0 likes
I worded that wrong, Shads. I didn't mean you said anything wrong. Sometimes I'm too blunt for my own good.
Lurker
0 likes
Procrasturbation: the fine art of whacking it when you should be working.

I have been procrasturbating all freaking evening instead of doing this research for work.
Lurker
0 likes
Vodkalicious - how anything tastes after a few vodka martinis. Example: "I don't know what this is, but it's so damn vodkalicious."
Lurker
0 likes
Uh, how about a lushie? A person who likes to post mushy love stories and poems. I don't know, I have enough problems with real words.
Lurker
0 likes
Nocabulary - a condition affecting far too many authors. Only a concern when the affected person is unaware of the condition.

CyberRen's nocabulary was not an issue, as he recognised the symptoms of the affliction and attempted to remedy or at least alleviate the impact of those symptoms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Nocabulary - a condition affecting far too many authors. Only a concern when the affected person is unaware of the condition.

CyberRen's nocabulary was not an issue, as he recognised the symptoms of the affliction and attempted to remedy or at least alleviate the impact of those symptoms.

Nice one Durrasch!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Word: Durrascholistic Forum Personality Disorder or better know as DFPD.....

Meaning: A condition that is spreading like wildfire. Symptoms include but are not limited to the following: Having delusions of granduer and they actually start to think they are really Pirates, saying Yarrrrrr Matey, wanting to mate with frogs and ejaculating on command.

Usage: If you see anyone experiencing DFPD please inform one of the moderators or the head Admin as soon as possible as we have been trained to deal with this rising forum epidemic.

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Meaning: A condition that is spreading like wildfire. Symptoms include but are not limited to the following: Having delusions of granduer and they actually start to think they are really Pirates, saying Yarrrrrr Matey, wanting to mate with frogs and ejaculating on command.

Usage: If you see anyone experiencing DFPD please inform one of the moderators or the head Admin as soon as possible as we have been trained to deal with this rising forum epidemic.

Arrr, ye feisty wench. Don't ye be settin yer pack o' dogs to moderatin' THIS salty dog! And don't ye be judgin me amphibilust... can't ye see how cute that Kermit is, all googly-eyed like 'e is? mmmmmmuppets.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by Zafia

Arrr, ye feisty wench. Don't ye be settin yer pack o' dogs to moderatin' THIS salty dog! And don't ye be judgin me amphibilust... can't ye see how cute that Kermit is, all googly-eyed like 'e is? mmmmmmuppets.

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/Juicyy_bby90210/kermit.jpg[/IMG]
Lurker
0 likes
Funny one, Zaf.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO
Lush Legend
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Holy crap! I swallowed someone's arm!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
..not really swallowed...
That's my arm... I bet you're too drunk to remember the fun we had with a rubberglove and a package of butter.
what the doctor said was: we need to operate to get her arm out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
rainbowlicious francofrog

a muppet frog that eats flies, dates pigs, makes love in French, and dreams impossible dreams
Lurker
0 likes
sounds like someone is jealous
Lurker
0 likes
"Masturbationary Cycling"

What the female instructors call it at Spin Class?

Alex Tribec: "Correct - Jason you have control of the board"

Jason: "Not Another Masturbation Thread for $400"

AT: The answer is - "How many more masturbation topics are there"?

Rocco buzzes in: "The same number as Incest stories on Lush"

AT: "Form of a question please"

Rocco: "What are the same number of Incest stories on Lush"

AT: "Correct - Rocco you have control of the board"