15 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This gets better the more you read it.

From TheSmokingGun:

MAY 19--Driving to see his girlfriend Sunday evening, Andrew Jones recalled being "excited" about their approaching rendezvous. Which might explain why Jones, 34, was allegedly masturbating while supposedly "talking dirty" to the woman on the phone (while simultaneously piloting his 2002 Chrysler Sebring). Of course, that doesn't really explain why the West Virginia man was wearing women's underwear and stockings at the time. Jones was busted by a state trooper after two separate truckers called 911 to report seeing a motorist "masturbating while driving." Jones was charged with indecent exposure and drug possession (a bag of methamphetamine and a pipe were found in his car), according to the misdemeanor criminal complaint.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Guess he shoulda just kept his panties on.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Mhm.. seems so! But what a sight xD
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
" 2002 Chrysler Sebring"--say no more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well... I have seen some weird things in my day, but I can't say that I've seen that.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he should have kept that lever a secret!
Lurker
0 likes
drive-shaft malfunction

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a dedicated Semi driver for the past ten years I must say I have seen a lot more dicks than tits while driving. Guys must really be busy that they can't even pull over to jerk it. And ladies please remember to share what you got. We are out here working hard to make sure your shoe store never run out of stock.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@onion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
p.s. Zafia I will be back through Chicago all this week and will be watching for ya
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is cool Zafia. You are a Sox fan so all I have to do is pretend to be a good sinker and you couldn't hit me.v8nFk8dkFqk6gygW
Lush Legend
0 likes
Better yet since you're an Indian Fan why don't you and your team at LEAST pretend to know how to play baseball......LMAO!!!!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
As a dedicated Semi driver for the past ten years I must say I have seen a lot more dicks than tits while driving. Guys must really be busy that they can't even pull over to jerk it. And ladies please remember to share what you got. We are out here working hard to make sure your shoe store never run out of stock.
here here i make sure the mail gets there on time. thats my load
save a horse ride a cowboy