Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hiya, Rumpies wave

I’m feeling at peace today. Finally.

Scribbled something last night. The weather’s cooler. It’s feeling more like spooky October. 👻

Glad to hear this, Kimmie. smile

Happy midweek, guys! :)

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

So glad to hear that, Kimmi – and welcome back.

We kept your stool warm – and the pets in Store Room #4 have been asking for you!

WHAT were you doing with them all???

I am starting to think Storeroom 4 is our version of the TARDIS: Bigger inside than outside.

And welcome back, Kimmi. Glad you're feeling better.

And hello all. I am around, just not as active. Work is over so red wine is in order.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith