Quote by KimmiBeGood
Hiya, Rumpies
I’m feeling at peace today. Finally.
Scribbled something last night. The weather’s cooler. It’s feeling more like spooky October. 👻
Glad to hear this, Kimmie. ![]()
Happy midweek, guys! :)
Quote by JamesLlewellyn
So glad to hear that, Kimmi – and welcome back.
We kept your stool warm – and the pets in Store Room #4 have been asking for you!
WHAT were you doing with them all???
I am starting to think Storeroom 4 is our version of the TARDIS: Bigger inside than outside.
And welcome back, Kimmi. Glad you're feeling better.
And hello all. I am around, just not as active. Work is over so red wine is in order.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Quote by Seeker4
I am starting to think Storeroom 4 is our version of the TARDIS: Bigger inside than outside.
And welcome back, Kimmi. Glad you're feeling better.
And hello all. I am around, just not as active. Work is over so red wine is in order.
Mathmatically speaking, there's no reason why something can't be bigger inside than outside.
It's just the weird reality thing.
And it makes perfect sense that Store Room #4 is that way, if you think about it.
I mean there are things in there that are bigger than they naturally are all the time, right?
So reality has to make space for … um, other possibilities.
And if any of that makes sense to you, then I should probably cut you off and send you home to get some sleep.
Dolly Parton, God bless her (and I have no doubt She has) … 9 to 5 …
Coffee today is Lumberjack, so we can lumber into the weekend, all jacked 'n stuff.
Teas are Darjeeling and Yorkshire, plus all the other make it yourselfs.
And a couple of low hanging fruit, ready to be plucked!
Stormy weather down Kat's way. Hope she isn't getting washed away!
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting
Morning, Rumpies
I’m finishing up a weird, ghostly story today. 👻
I am also on the hunt for Mom’s ashes. Dad had the big urn. My sis and I had some in tiny birds. And well… I can’t remember where I put mine. I was waiting to bury with Dad’s ashes.
“A writer is a world trapped in a person” — Victor Hugo
❤️