Shrine to the Lush Girls

last reply
34 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, you may be the established gentleman of these parts, but!... Does you has the Reeses it takes to defeat me?

And, I'm 17, so I still haven't lost all of my natural youthful sweetness, so you got a steep hill to climb, sir.

EDIT: Wait, wait a minute, today is my birthday, so I'm 18... shut up I just woke up.
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UnHalo13
Well, you may be the established gentleman of these parts, but!... Does you has the Reeses it takes to defeat me?

And, I'm 17, so I still haven't lost all of my natural youthful sweetness, so you got a steep hill to climb, sir.

EDIT: Wait, wait a minute, today is my birthday, so I'm 18... shut up I just woke up.

lol and you do have long hair, and in the old days that was very dashing, now it's rock and roll and sexy. DAMN!
and what are you saying im like 40? Im only 20 years old pal lol. So not only do I still have youthful sweetness but i also have...... uhhh....
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And girls I will give you your massages as soon as you materialize inside my living room.X9If7o2QlbrElG46
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the message. Who wants to get a 'special gift' from me?

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by Blindfolded
And girls I will give you your massages as soon as you materialize inside my living room.Wfpwq3jddGhTyYv2

Geesh! I was there last night! Dont you remember???
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥