spying on your partner while they're masturbating

last reply
49 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Don't have to spy on her...she likes to finger herself with Me right there watching!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope we masturbate in front of each other.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Never occurred to me to spy on her. Now strangers, that is a different pleasure.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
O.o that would be fun!!! Yes I would definately watched. Wouldn't interrupt until he's near orgasm though. Why? So all I have to do is open my mouth and wait for the yummy juices to spill out ;)
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
O.o that would be fun!!! Yes I would definately watch. I wouldn't interrupt until he's near orgasm though. Why? So all I have to do is open my mouth and wait for the yummy juices to spill out ;)
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has been a fantasy of mine to catch my wife masturbating but as she thinks that is something she shouldn't do because she is married I have no chance, but if it was to happen I would just watch and not let on I was there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in agreement with most - no need to spy. I'm always up for anything sexual so there is never a need for him or I to 'hide' it. In fact, masturbating for each other is so fucking amazing - why would you want to do it on your own?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I'm in agreement with most - no need to spy. I'm always up for anything sexual so there is never a need for him or I to 'hide' it. In fact, masturbating for each other is so fucking amazing - why would you want to do it on your own?

Yup. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I would definitely spy why she masturbated. And I would be jerking off. But if it ever happened it again after that I would definitely come in and join in

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Why would I watch if I could join in and help. I'm sure my mouth, pussy or ass would feel better than his hand.

1 like

I rarely had my “alone time” since my younger days until recently. Now it seems my libido’s back and i do it more regularly this had had a massive impact on our sex life, i can’t get enough now (god what have i been missing!). My hubby absolutely loves to watch me pleasure myself, for me, him giving me oral sex and him pleasuring himself at the same time is a massive massive turn on for me. So … why watch in secret when you can get involved? x

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

How is that possible? I am rarely alone.

1 like

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

How is that possible? I am rarely alone.

What about in the shower? x

colin123
0 likes

she likes me watching so no need to spy

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by SMinky

What about in the shower? x

Kik name?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by SMinky