Quote by apesintheak
I've never really connected emotions to sex, even when I've had long term partners. And usually when I'm single and having one night stands, I don't care what he looks like as long as he's disease free.
I don't have a lot of one night stands, though. It's usual rare for me to do them. They're okay, but not the best.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Pixie
Your "GF" Tech?? Last I heard, Rocco was a man!!
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Campbell surveyed more than 3,300 individuals, most of whom were between the ages of 17 and 40. Of the heterosexual respondents, more than half reported a one-night stand, about evenly split between men and women.
Quote by Pixie
Well Rocco just said he approves of what you have going with your gal!!
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by Gfire
Lesbians don't meet the love of their lives in bars.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by chefkathleen
Not Mr. Right but Mr. Right Now? No kidding.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by chefkathleen
True,yeah?
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by roccotoolTrue.
Promise?
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.