Voyeurs or Exhibitionist

last reply
14 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi for you out they’re that like being a voyeurs or an exhibitionist this is the site for you, no software to down load and best of all it is free.COFt9qtsEI5B5sEK
ww.com
Lurker
0 likes
Grammatically, and otherwise...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eiotis123
Grammatically, and otherwise...

Two words for you, (pompous prat)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
hmm...I saw some fool doing laundry, but got bored after about 15 seconds. I think voyeursing is not for me, playboy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
hmm...I saw some fool doing laundry, but got bored after about 15 seconds. I think voyeursing is not for me, playboy.

ha! that was me, and really, next time, let me know you're watching and i'll put on a show for you! ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I was watching Sprite too....you stopped watching too soon.....what she did on the washing machine during spin cycle was so hot...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
next time sprite let me do it with you on the washing machine.
Get on Get in Enjoy the ride
Lurker
0 likes
have to say I am a voyeur, not an exhibitionist but other would probably disagree!
Lurker
0 likes
depends on what you are watching

I guess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SouthernJim
depends on what you are watching

I guess

Fantastic photo!!
Lurker
0 likes
Gorgeous pic, Southern Jim. I'm definitely in the voyeur camp, esp. with two (three--am I being greedy?) beautiful women who are into each other.
Lurker
0 likes
Why does it have to be either / or? I enjoy a warm nude beach or nudist park, but being a watcher and listener cranks me up as well.

2 examples:

1. Listening to my ex sister in law fuck my best friend in the next bedroom (she was a VERY good moaner), seemed to heat up my ex wife and I.
2. Recently watching a girl on another site have an orgasm on a washing machine (spin cycle she said), was really HOT.
Lurker
0 likes
just thought watching doesn't always have to be something sexual....this is my oldest son's new puppy....full blooded blue tic hound....His name is Hickory