Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ask the person below you any question

last reply
24.6k replies
752k views
33 watchers
718 likes

No bicycle

Would you date a first cousin?

Probably not as much as I would like to. I did date a third cousin.

Do you have any relatives you would want to have sex with?

Assuming passionatemind's question associated with Buster's (looks like Lush hid the word, so likely)... Yes.

What did you do for someone else this weekend?

I gave a good man a sexual experience I believe he will remember for the rest of his life!

Do you have any Native American relatives?

None known and my youngest brother has done some pretty thorough genealogy work so I'm sure we would know if there were.

How many generations back do you know your family tree?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith