No bicycle
Would you date a first cousin?
None known and my youngest brother has done some pretty thorough genealogy work so I'm sure we would know if there were.
How many generations back do you know your family tree?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Summer!
Favourite inanimate object to get yourself off with?
I seem to write a story on average every 1.5 years.
You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories
XGX
Mostly, yes.
Do you look forward to the Fall/Winter holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Many reasons. Someone is on here and trying to hide their identity. Someone is trying to puff themselves up to look better to potential partners on here. Someone has a pathological need to exaggerate and spin tales about themselves. One could almost asked why someone bothers to be truthful.
Do you feel a need for a major change in your life right now and what would you change?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.