Yes it’s a treat!
Have you ever invited butter to a sexual encounter?
Not that I recall, actually. Not really one of my fetishes. I'd do it if it was a turn-on for her, though.
HYE dated someone just because they checked a box on your sexual bucket list?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Probably. Can't think of specifics. I know there were times when we started and then settled for just a cuddle. That is not quite turning it down though.
HYE found a long naked cuddle/snuggle to be enough, no sex?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.