Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you like to fuck the person above? or Pass?

last reply
4.2k replies
81.2k views
11 watchers
96 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Depends who is there when I submit this….if female slowly at first with quite a Loy of exploring with tongue and fingers…then….

If male…thanks but no thanks…

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by TheCharmer2016

Snugglefuck.

Oh, snugglefuck is back ❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Heehee ..good answer kiss passing through with morning kiss hello ..busy weekend ..toodles

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think we should continue the same way we are in the other forum....

My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Awww C ..a little bit of this ..a little bit of that redface a whole lot of hard and fast

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

0 likes

Start of slow and crescendo to a freight train

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hahaha ..freight train he says lol passing through to the background sound of jump jump on springs ..tap tap on the wall ..roll over, fall off the bed thud

0 likes

You want to take my train ride. Admit it lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hahaha oml lol passing through the train wreck ..toddles

0 likes

Hot and intense! Like we just had a big argument!

Hi Mulan!😘

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Aww yes please ..make up sex it is kiss you're forgiven

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Fucking strangers mmmmmmm 🤣

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..sorry 'bout that wink me to know, you to find out

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Excuse me, Lady E you may not know it all but your getting fucked😲 omg the language🤣

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..sorry ..am I what lol did he hint any references ..tsk tsk ..girl likes it like that

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Usually go through the backdoor with him🤣

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bahahaha ..you calling me a him smackbottom he likes it rough ..interesting

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

ok where are this emojis not fair........it will definitely be very passionate you think you can handle that

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Heehee ..oh hey F4P ..you ready for the weekend lol ..let's tap that

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It would start off slow and gentle and end hot and heavy.