Nope, never.
How dependent are you on AI in your real life?
In general, not very. But we are using AI assisted development for a major project at work so it is important there.
Is religion or spiritual beliefs important in your life?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
At my age and health, not going to happen but a trip around the moon would be a nice short sightseeing trip in space. Maybe orbit it for a day or so to get good views and pics of both the moon and Earth. Kind of the space equivalent of a short cruise.
If you were in the position to do so, would you try having sex in orbit/space?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Nope. Not likely to happen, either, I don't think.
Are you enjoying Fall (or Spring if you're in the Southern Hemisphere) so far?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Does Halloween count? Because I love Halloween. I have become more fond of Christmas now, too, that the whole gift giving thing isn't happening in my family anymore. Not sure what Christmas will be like this year, though. We get back from a trip on Christmas Eve.
Do you plan an annual getaway of any kind?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Yep. Sometimes wish I had stayed in my first career (librarian) but IT has been an interesting ride and I have a great workplace.
Is a good work environment more important than compensation and benefits?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
No, but I would say compensation and benefits must be at least suitable and commensurate to the difficulty of the job to be a long term good fit. That said, a good work environment is important!
When is the last time you took a formal test? (School, professional, etc not like bdsmtest lol)
Finishing a story (not here) in three days. Mine usually take a while as I nitpick words and phrases. Well, unless it's a micro or flash.
Have you ever shared a bed just for sleeping in adulthood, no sex involved?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.