Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Question and answer

last reply
5.8k replies
185k views
15 watchers
506 likes

Nope, never.

How dependent are you on AI in your real life?

In general, not very. But we are using AI assisted development for a major project at work so it is important there.

Is religion or spiritual beliefs important in your life?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Yes, very, even though my presence here and related activities don't adhere to my faith.

If space flight becomes routine for regular folks during your lifetime, would you want to take a flight into space and where would you most like to visit?

At my age and health, not going to happen but a trip around the moon would be a nice short sightseeing trip in space. Maybe orbit it for a day or so to get good views and pics of both the moon and Earth. Kind of the space equivalent of a short cruise.

If you were in the position to do so, would you try having sex in orbit/space?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

absolutely!

Have you had an orgasm in an airplane!

Yes, as I used to work for the airlines.

Have you ever met up with someone from Lush?

Nope. Not likely to happen, either, I don't think.

Are you enjoying Fall (or Spring if you're in the Southern Hemisphere) so far?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Living in Fort Worth, it's not really fall yet the way I see it. It's only been the past week or so where our highs have finally dropped out of the 100s. Maybe after this next front comes through it'll feel more like fall.

What's your favorite holiday and why?

Does Halloween count? Because I love Halloween. I have become more fond of Christmas now, too, that the whole gift giving thing isn't happening in my family anymore. Not sure what Christmas will be like this year, though. We get back from a trip on Christmas Eve.

Do you plan an annual getaway of any kind?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Halloween counts. No official annual getaway though we've talked about it. After last year's wonderful cruise thought about making that an annual event but didn't go this year and no cruise purchased yet for next year.

Are you happy with your current career choice?

Yep. Sometimes wish I had stayed in my first career (librarian) but IT has been an interesting ride and I have a great workplace.

Is a good work environment more important than compensation and benefits?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

No, but I would say compensation and benefits must be at least suitable and commensurate to the difficulty of the job to be a long term good fit. That said, a good work environment is important!

When is the last time you took a formal test? (School, professional, etc not like bdsmtest lol)

Driving test years ago

Whats the longest job you've had ?

My current, 10+ years.

What is your last achievement?

Finishing a story (not here) in three days. Mine usually take a while as I nitpick words and phrases. Well, unless it's a micro or flash.

Have you ever shared a bed just for sleeping in adulthood, no sex involved?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Yes. Happens all the time in fact with my wife sharing the bed. 😉

Who in your family usually picks up and sorts through the mail?

I do.

How long do you typically sleep?

About 6 hours is my average.

What's the longest you've stayed awake?

74 hours

What's the longest you have gone without eating

24 hours.

What's keeping you awake, if it's still night where you are at?