Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roses are Red

last reply
14.7k replies
487k views
22 watchers
4.2k likes

--

Roses are red

Let none deny

Rob's quest for Heidi

Is just "pie in the sky"

--

She'll never acquiesce

Will always stay true

To The Lesbian Way

And all men eschew

--

And Zoey, too

Is firmly encamped

In The One True Way

And won't be revamped.

--

And Dee, and Cayla

And Dasiy, as well

Are quite happy

In the Lesbian cartel!

--

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I logged in again

Now what to do

 

Should I stay

Or should I go

Who is still here

I do not know

 

Perhaps to chat

Perhaps to play

Guess it does

Depend on the day

Roses are red

You will always be

A welcome sight

With much love from me

smile

Roses are Red,🌹
Goodbye to Summer's light,
Warm days fade,
Early evenings turn to night.

Hello Autumn, crisp and chill,
Leaves shimmer red and gold,🍂
Ghosts and Goblins soon appear,
With spooky tales be told.👻

Quote by heidi

Roses are red

You will always be

A welcome sight

With much love from me

smile

Roses are red
And from me, too.
But I think that's something
You already knew.

Quote by Paige

Roses are red

Still a few

Of the Old Roses Crew

Who do miss you

Quote by loveZoey2

With spooky tales be told.👻

Roses are red

Soon we'll share

Warmth by the fire

Perhaps "in the bare"

--

A delight that's be

With a cozy throw

To hold close

In the ruddy glow

--

List'ning to wind

Swirling o're the roof

'Tis guaranteed

We won't be aloof

--

Quote by lynnwitt
With a cozy throw

Roses are Red,🌹

Pumpkin beer fills mugs,

Spooky tales around the fire,

While autumn darkness hugs.
.

A crackling fire burns bright,🔥

A cozy throw for your "Tush",

Keeping us warm and snug,

As chilly breezes shush.

Quote by loveZoey2

"Pumpkin Tush"

--

Roses are red

Pumpkins are not

But certainly true

I like tushes a lot

--

The gourd may be orange

And have many spots

But 'tis lovely

When on it she squats

--

Now it is true

That just at this time

A pumpkin's on my hearth

So! Come make it sublime!

--

--

Roses are red

The leaves whirl away

Summer's heat relents

Less light in the day

--

Pumpkins abound

Gracing porches and lawns

And inside, too

As full Autumn dawns

--

A time to enjoy

And to also reflect

Savoring the scents

Enjoying the effect

--

Eventually turning

To the hearth ablaze

To cuddle closely

In sensual ways

--

Perhaps more, too

Might transpire there

As we drift along

With nary a care

--

Quote by lynnwitt

"A pumpkin's on my hearth"

Roses are Red,🌹
The Great Pumpkin frowns, 👑🎃
At those who doubt the gourd,
And scoff about the towns.
.
Yet "Tushes" earn a smile,
For reasons quite divine,
Perhaps the Great Pumpkin knows,
Some "Cheeks" are simply so fine.😘

Roses are red

Together tonight

Desire building

Inhibitions take flight

 

Look into your eyes

Kiss your soft lips

Over your breast

My hand slips

 

Caress your breast

Pinch your nipple

Tongues circling

Tingles ripple

 

Twixt my legs

You kiss my thighs

Lick my wet lips

You hear my sighs

 

Fingers in my pussy

You suck my clit

To this moment of pleasure

I quickly submit

 

Orgasm building

My hands in your hair

Intense sexual pleasure

Beyond compare

 

I quickly cum

Intense orgasm

Through my body

A sexual spasm

 

My dripping wetness

You continue to lick

Over my clit

Your tongue does flick

 

I pull you up

We both smile

Hope you will

Stay for a while

Quote by Paige

Stay for a while

--

Roses are red

Memories flow

Sparkling times

Lighting a glow

--

Roses are red
Paige's descriptive facility
Makes me lament
Her unavailability.
.
Oh, the orgasmic
Places I'd send her...
If she'd overlook
My ineligible gender.

Rose are red

Glistening with dew

Along the petals

No more one, now two

.

A gentle touch

As if the breeze

Ne'er a rush

Always a tease

.

Till reason forsook

And passions aflame

Hand in hand

Your name ill exclaim

.

Was I too loud?

Or was it for fun?

A gag my reward

Til you say all is done

.

Bodies entwined

A dance to share

When both undone

Your lust I'll wear

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red

Sarah awakes

From her sleep

Showing she still has what it takes

smile

Roses are red

Blame me not

For being late

I simply couldn't undo the knots

Xoxo

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red

After all your practice

and years as a

Leading porn actress

_

I would think knots

Would be child's play

For one talented as you

Like an artist with a lump of clay

smile

Roses are red

You swore you wouldn't tell

After you ruined my shoot

With all that freaking moaning from the motel

.

So much time lost

Because you have no control

Maybe I should practice my knots on you

And have a little roll

.

Okay that one was really crap but it's really early lol

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red

See, it takes more

Than a picture of

Ass and tail to pen lore.

--

But all you need is practice

One of your hooks shoved up your rear

Sit at your desk with pen in hand

Things will flow and words will become more clear.

smile

Roses are red

You've gone too far

Tails are precious

And belong in the star

.

But if you insist

I'll let it tickle your nose

While straddling your face

As you lick my rose

.

Xoxo

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red

I bet Sarah's tail

Has tickled many a nose

That has made her wail

smile

Roses are red
I've heard Sarah's claims
That she'll face-sit for Britain
In the next Olympic games.
.
Will that be an event?
Watch this space.
But I'd help with her training
Just in case.

Roses are red

If that's an event

I want in now

Giving all till spent

.

Don't you worry though

I have a little shortlist

Of those to help me train

As above I moan and twist

.

But perhaps there are

One or two I can think of

Where training be reversed

And I'm no longer sitting above

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red

I don't know why

But Zoey wants to meet Sarah

Taking a big sigh

--

She has yet to see just

How weird you are

So don't break her

Or cause lasting scars

smile

Roses are red

I fail to see

How I am weird

Need I spank you till you agree

.

Is it weird

To bring rope

On a first date?

Nope, that's just a little hope

.

Is it weird

To have a collection

Of paddles and canes?

I'd just call that a little protection

.

Is it weird

To want to gag you

To listen to moans

For a night, maybe two?

.

Or is it weird

To want a playroom

With all sorts of toys -- hmmm

Maybe you're right, but you shouldn't presume

.

So I guess

I sit here pondering anew

My weirdness renewed; maybe someone will join me

and be a little weird too

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses a red

I collect weird friends

Like a moth to a flame

This seems to be my trends

__

Words can have many meanings

and I am Canadian too

So what is weird to me

Means unique to you

smile

Quote by heidi

But Zoey wants to meet Sarah

Taking a big sigh

--

Roses are red

For Zoey? No fear!

I've come to believe

She can handle any here!

--

Roses are red

Why would anyone fear

A little kitten with claws

And a desire to nibble an ear?

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red
With your kittenish claws
You scratch my back
And I'll... pull down your drawers.

.

I'll tickle your fancy
Drive you insane
While you try to find
My threshold of pain.