Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roses are Red

last reply
14.6k replies
488k views
22 watchers
4.2k likes

Roses are red

I like the Lush site

It lets me speak my mind

But banning AngieSinn is not right

--

A slap on the wrist

and a warning would do

But a Life BAN

Tell me it is not true

--

I have known this woman

For many years now

A Pedi Phile, if she could hide that

From me, I would like to know how

--

This poor woman has been misjudged

She makes this site better

Would not hurt a fly and

Makes Lynn, even wetter

--

Right this wrong

Roses are red

Foolishly she accepts my friends request

Ne'er to escape the kitten's grasp

And I'll no more heed a single protest

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Roses are red
Oh, northern duchess
I'd eagerly fall
Into kitten-like clutches.
.
With neither protest
Nor complaint.
Put me under
Your constraint.
.
But once I'm tied
You'd leave me hanging
'Cos you don't want
No hetero banging.
.
Sarah dear
It's such a pity.
All I want's
Some bum and titty.
.

Roses are red

I guess I could

Always draw you a picture

Or will that be, for you, no-good?

.

Perhaps instead

You'd accept spoken word

Describing all

With nothing obscured

.

The girl pile till morn'

Could feel and lick

And tell you it all

Would that give you a kick?

.

Though I do see a problem

With bodies entwined

and soft hands abound

Sapphic desires to be aligned

.

I fear a lock may be found

On the bedroom door

But I'll scream louder

So from outside, your heart may soar

If you enjoy BDSM or fetish based stories, have a look at my collection.

My current Series: "Faye's Secret Art Projects" (Part One was awarded a recommend read)

A kinky story of how a horny university student stumbles into a relationship with her dominant art teacher.

Quote by naughtysarah28

So from outside, your heart may soar

--

Roses are red

Disappointment Rob'll find

With aural only stimulation

To his quest assigned

--

But, nothing new here

His efforts he'll uphold

As he's done for years

Left out in the cold

--