SCAM alert!

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Over the last five weeks I've became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to buy groceries has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works:

Two or three seriously hawt 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping center.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I've had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 10th, twice on the 15th; November 3rd, and three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming week as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Please pass this message on to all the men you know to warn them about this scam.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes

I can well believe it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe I will go investigate this scam... undercover. Where did you say this happened?
Lurker
0 likes
as soon as I can buy some more wallets

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
send them my way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Need.... more... wallets.....