Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seven Kinds of Sex

last reply
1 reply
582 views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Seven Kinds of Sex

Like most red blooded males I’m very interested when it comes to learning about sex . A while back I ran in to this “analysis” on what types of sex there are and I thought I would share it with you.

1. Smurf Sex: This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

2. Kitchen Sex: This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so horny you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

3. Bedroom Sex: This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

4. Hallway Sex: This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say "screw you."

5. Religious Sex: You get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night.

6. Courtroom Sex: This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and her lawyer screws you in front of everyone.

7. Social Security Sex: You get a little each month, but not enough to live on.