Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This or That

last reply
13.6k replies
334k views
31 watchers
1.7k likes

egg shape

trapezoid or rectangle?

Trapezoid (right angles are boring)

Spider or scorpion?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Scorpion. I ate one in Shanghai a dozen years or so ago.

Alaskan Cruise or Hawaiian Holiday?

Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.

Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.

Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.

Hawaiian holiday. I would like to spend some more time in the islands than my cruise allowed.

Soft drink or tea/coffee?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Spaghetti actually but of those two going to be pizza more often than not.

Who do you tend to have more fun with: family or friends

family

Standing in line at the Bank or Waiting in the Lobby at a Medical Clinic?

Standing in Line at the bank. At least money is involved.

Broadway Show or Mount Rushmore?

Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.

Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.

Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.

Mount Rushmore

Sturgis or Oshkosh?

after a quick google, going with Sturgis, motorcycles are cooler than trucks (provided I found the right thing via google lol)

Pokémon or Digimon?

Digimon

Parasail or Bungee Jump?

Preferably neither, but parasailing actually feels a bit safer for some reason. You're not actually just literally falling.

Strip card game or just play for money?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Strip! I'm not so good I'm likely to win but I'll enjoy stripping or watching other players strip either way...

Preferred Male Face (whether self or partner): Bearded or Beardless?

beardless

have a one night stand with a femboy twink or a butch non-op transgirl ?

Butch non-op transgirl... I'm feeling subby and in need of being thoroughly used right now... so take me and use me!

RIght now would you rather: Tie someone else down for sex with them, or be tied down for sex?

tie someone else up. I'm a Top so yeah lol

Velcro handcuffs or ankle cuffs with spreader bars?

Hard to answer as not sure whether for me or thee... let's go velcro handcuffs. Keep the spreader bar out of my way!

One night stand or masturbate?

masturbate, that way I know for sure I will get off

Fuck a College Professor, would you prefer they teach Mathematics and count down their thrusts, or a Foreign Language so they can really spice up the dirty talk?

Foreign language, preferably with a hot accent like Irish or French

Duct Tape or Super Glue?

Depends what I am fastening. Both have their applications.

Gas or electric lawn mower?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Gas mower

Rake Leaves or Blow Leaves