Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This or That

last reply
13.6k replies
334k views
30 watchers
1.7k likes

Hamburger

Pizza or Hamburger

Pizza. I love hamburger but pizza with a good set of toppings? Mwah.

Pineapple on your pizza or no pineapple?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

I love pineapple on my pizza biggrin

learn to play the accordion or the mandolin ?

Mandolin

Jack of all trades or Master of one

Jack of all trades!

Sardines or Anchovies?

Anchovies

Orange juice or grapefruit juice?

orange I guess.

pumpkin bread or apple tart?

Apple

Tall or short partner

tall

blonde or brunette partner?

Brunette though I am open to any. I do have a bit of a thing for dark hair, though, so lean to brown and black.

Older or younger partner?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

older

chubby or slender partner?

Chubby. I have done slender enough. Doesn't matter too much to me anyhow.

Off to bed on the first date or let things build for a couple dates?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

let it build!

wear only crocs for a whole summer or wear only fur lined boots for a whole winter?

Given where I live, the latter. My feet don't really like crocs but with temps sometimes getting below -10C here, fur-lined boots are quite fine by me.

Barefoot in the house or wear some kind of indoor footwear (including stocking feet)?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Slippers it's the only thing I wear at home

Strawberry or raspberry jam?

Strawberry

Blackberries or Blueberries

Like both but blueberries get an edge.

Strawberry shortcake or strawberries and cream?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

shortcake

brownies or cookies?

Cookies

White or brown bread

Brown. Healthier and more flavorful.

Homemade or bought from the store?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith