Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trinket's Tastefully Tacky, but Terrific D-I-V-O-R-C-E PARTAY!!!

last reply
55 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hell nikki i always thought minnie was doing porky

CurlyFries
0 likes
I've found myself humming this one quite a bit lately. It's kinda catchy, no???

Party on, Kids!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Use Di-Vorce Trinks, Use Di-Vorce!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've actually seen this set in someone's house :s

Lurker
0 likes
Anyone have MORE pins?

Lurker
0 likes
What does your ex husband and lance Armstrong have in common? They're both cheating bastards except lance has one more testy then your ex..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And you say I never see your point of view!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
And you say I never see your point of view!

yes nikki, one question.....when
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now This Is Hardcore!! LOL

Woman Posts Ad for Secret Yard Sale of Cheating Husband’s Possessions: ‘Don’t Come Too Early (Like He Did)’

A Craigslist ad for a "huge ass estate sale" posted last week in the site's Vancouver-area vertical piqued the interest of locals less for the items being hawked than for the reason they were being hawked in the first place: The seller's husband was cheating on her, and she was secretly getting rid of all his stuff.

"Last minute spontaneous estate sale," read the ALL-CAPS ad. "Husband left us for a piece of trash. Selling everything while he is gone this weekend with his floozie."

While the woman may have lost her husband of ten years, she was clearly holding on to her sense of humor for dear life.

Among the items up for grabs: His favorite red leather theater seating sofas and "tools which he didn't have a clue how to use." A brand new sliding glass door "that he never got installed" also needs to go.

"I want the house empty on Monday when he returns because that will be a shock for him to see," the woman writes.

She only asks that interested parties not "come too early (like he did)," because she will be nursing a hangover after an evening of "thoroughly enjoying some wine with my girlfriends" as they set fire to the cheating husband's clothes in the driveway.

"You can see the ashes of his clothes that he is going to see for no additional charge," the scorned wife says.

A staff writer for The Province who visited the sale spoke with an estates lawyer who said the woman might not be allowed to keep the proceeds from the yard sale, as a divorce court might order her to split them with her husband.

However, the writer notes, "she'll always have the look on his face."
CurlyFries
0 likes

Divorce? I'm surprised he's still alive.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Divorce? I'm surprised he's still alive.

You don't know how close to the truth you are Curls
Lurker
0 likes
Not exactly a legal divorce, but still a divorce of sorts. This song makes me chuckle.

Lurker
0 likes
Hey T, in case you ever see the fool again, keep this handy.

Lurker
0 likes
T, my mate wants to know if you'd like to dance, or somtin'?

Site administrator
0 likes
that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!