last reply
10 replies
1 watcher
7 likes
Matriarch
0 likes

I thought this is funny.

Have any better ones?

(No slagging off people on here you don't like! lol)

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I laughed chocolate milk all over the page when I first read this

1 like

Katsuro moaned as a bulge formed beneath the material of his kimono, a bulge that Miyuki seized, kneaded, massaged, squashed and crushed. With the fondling, Katsuro’s penis and testicles became one single mound that rolled around beneath the grip of her hand. Miyuki felt as though she was manipulating a small monkey that was curling up its paws.”

The Office Of Garden And Ponds - Didier Decoin

Matriarch
1 like

Quote by CallmeJayne

Katsuro moaned as a bulge formed beneath the material of his kimono, a bulge that Miyuki seized, kneaded, massaged, squashed and crushed. With the fondling, Katsuro’s penis and testicles became one single mound that rolled around beneath the grip of her hand. Miyuki felt as though she was manipulating a small monkey that was curling up its paws.”

The Office Of Garden And Ponds - Didier Decoin

OMG that is hilarious!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I share the same sentiment as Nicola….anything I would put put forward would only be diminished in the shadow of CallmeJane’s submission. I am killing myself laughing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

CJ, if you ever have time I’d love to sit on the porch and talk. You obviously have a wonderful sense of humor and probably as smart as a whip as well.

1 like

Quote by Icarus4

CJ, if you ever have time I’d love to sit on the porch and talk. You obviously have a wonderful sense of humor and probably as smart as a whip as well.

What do you mean - probably?

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by CallmeJayne

Quote by Icarus4

What do you mean - probably?

That was my first thought, too

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

I know it's been pointed out many times, but the first line of "The Da Vinci Code" is so inept it's funny:

"Renowned curator Jacques Saunière staggered through the vaulted archway of the museum's Grand Gallery."

Some other classic Dan Brown sentences can be found here:

Dan Brown's 20 Worst Sentences - Oh No They Didn't! — LiveJournal

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx