Looking for someone to proof my stories

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have several stories that I like to post here. I ran word grammar check on them and they seem to be ok but would like for someone to read them and tell me if I need to make changes. My stories are bisexual, crossdressing, oral and anal sex. If you do not mind the topics and have the time I would like to send a story to you.
Cindy
CindyUSA
Yahoo at cindyusa58@yahoo.com
Skype at cindyusa58
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd be happy to proof read for you, though I may not be able resist the temptation to spell in English not American LOL. I would be grateful if you would return the favour as well
0 likes
Quote by toadviking34
I'd be happy to proof read for you, though I may not be able resist the temptation to spell in English not American LOL. I would be grateful if you would return the favour as well

Either is fine here as long as you're consistent, or at least that was the rule when I was a mod. I'm a Canuck and edited for an American without incident (Canada uses British spellings, or at least we are supposed to).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

Either is fine here as long as you're consistent, or at least that was the rule when I was a mod. I'm a Canuck and edited for an American without incident (Canada uses British spellings, or at least we are supposed to).

we allow british spellings, but not canadian spellings. reason we kicked SD out was cause he's canadian. they're just more trouble than they're worth.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

we allow british spellings, but not canadian spellings. reason we kicked SD out was cause he's canadian. they're just more trouble than they're worth.

True! Canadians are just trouble. You know they are planning world domination. They've got hordes of trained bionic mooses ready to pour over our northern border. Just biding their time. Which may happen as soon as Trump is sworn in.

Beware the Maple Leaf! God help us all!
Troublemaker
0 likes
You Americans do realize that our national symbol is the beaver right? You may as well surrender now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll just go ahead and capitulate now- I'm all about beaver domination!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
You Americans do realize that our national symbol is the beaver right? You may as well surrender now.

LMAO!!
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love a proofreader as well! Or someone to help me out as I progress with my stories.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no issue proofing, and playing editor to writing attempts, I did have to adjust My tastes to be able to edit stories I have no interest in. One more act of maturing from the arse I am, to morphing into a character that can pass for Gentleman
My universe may not necessarily agree with your's, but you have every right that you live happily in both.
Respect mine and I will respect yours. I fought and risked death for the right to be whom I am, even if I am clueless as to whom that may be.
I do not like the dark spots in My brain, but the spider webs are even worse.
Combat Veteran covers a vast arena, third degree burns from friendly fire with a disgruntled shipmate, stab wound from someone who felt is was permissible to hit a Lady with a twelve pack of alcohol; hit by a pickup truck by an individual on heroin. Was very quick to disabuse them of those ideas. Its all about control, only need physical contact in approximately 7 points of the body to enact terminal velocity upon those vermin.
Lurker
0 likes
Did you find anyone to proof read?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MsDirtyLittleSecret
I'd love a proofreader as well! Or someone to help me out as I progress with my stories.

I don't mind helping out