Your Favorite Celebrity Crush

last reply
720 replies
74.6k views
1 watcher
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who's your secret, or not so secret, or perhaps your blatant Celebrity Crush/Obsession?

I have many, but Jessica Alba has remained at the top of my list for a long time now!

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Halle. It's just understood that if I ever win the Lottery, and find myself in a position to spend the night with Halle, all bets are off, no matter HOW long we've been married...
Lurker
0 likes
Justin Timberlake
Heidi Klum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In addition to being one of the many people in the world who crush on Angelina Jolie, I have a cruch on.......

-Jessica Biel. I've had the hots for her since 7th Heaven premiered. JT is one lucky man.

-Anna Paquin. She's not drop-dead gorgeous like most celebrities, but she's got what I call "classic beauty". Can anyone look at her and honestly say she's not attractive?
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drew Barrymore ...... sexy, sultry, quirky Drew. Sigh.
Its only kinky the first time.
Lurker
0 likes
Hollywood:
Keira Knightley
Anjelina Jolie

Korean Celebrity:
Kim Yuna

Philippine celebrities:
Kc Concepcion
Bea Alonzo
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I cant think of anyone at all. Atleast noone special...
Lurker
0 likes
I used to like Kate Hudson when I was younger. But now I realized there was no chance.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I love me some Lyoto Machida- but the current titleholder's no slouch either.XXxrOD49uRSCmbJK

Lurker
0 likes
being older than most on this site it was Ellen Barkin
Lurker
0 likes
Dave Grohl..Dave Grohl..Dave Grohl...He's so stalkable(grins)
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm have to say at the moment Chloe from 24
Lurker
0 likes
Brea Lynn

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bruce Willis I love his voice and eyes, they are so beautiful!

Lurker
0 likes
Well my #1 celebrity is hands down Raquel Welch. For a woman who will be 70 years old later this year. I would still "Tap It"

Lurker
0 likes
I have a new one

Andy Whitfield from Spartacus :Blood and sand

Lurker
0 likes
Megan Fox for a night of fun, but if I am thinking of relationship or long term potential then Cameron Diaz has always been the total package for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Raquel Welch

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be so embarrassed about this.. but i think he is the hottest bloke over 45 ever.. been crushing on him for well over a year now..
Philip Glenister from Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes fame..
Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Will Smith
Ashton Kutcher
Hugh Jackman

To die for lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by icecreamcandy
I used to be so embarrassed about this.. but i think he is the hottest bloke over 45 ever.. been crushing on him for well over a year now..
Philip Glenister from Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes fame..

I totally agree with you. There is just something about him...

Also Gerard Butler is so hot, too, and Daniel Craig. I want to be with him, but I know it will never happen...
0 likes
Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp and Clive Owen.

And many others.
Lurker
0 likes
i would have to say my favorite figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now I would say Russian figure skater Yevgeny Plushenko (however the hell you spell his name)

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Without question, it's the all-new Heidi Montag. Everyone is giving her so much hate for all the work she has done, but clearly it pays off. Her entire body, as well as her face, have been made flawless. It is amazing the wonders that cosmetic medicine can offer now, and rather than celebrate it, many out there want to tear her down for doing what she wanted for herself.

As it is, without that Leno-chin, knobbed nose, and now equipped with incredible breasts and a hard body, she has a long career ahead of her if she plays her cards right. I know a couple of guys that help handle her business, they say she's never been more focused than she is now too. Second to public image, self-image can be everything, that's the lesson here.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Typical answer but for me it's Scarlett Johansson.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chas
i would have to say my favorite figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi

Nice!! She is yummy, that's for sure.

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
out of the guys Channing Tatum and Taye Diggs
out of the women Zoe Saldana and even though she is getting older Demi Moore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jon Bon Jovi, some say his hair was too long in days gone by, but he has a certain magnetism that draws me in….

I’d dance to one of his tunes any day…

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.