last reply
590 replies
82.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-kinkyness-test

I scored 73%: Your kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!

Don't fill out that okcupid crap at the end, it's to try and sign you up on their dating site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kinky Bastard : 92%
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I am a "vanilla" gal......37%
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Kinky bastard!
Grats! You're 84% kinky!

Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
59% kinky
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty kinky!
Grats! You're 65% kinky!

You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kinky Bastard - 96% kinky eh figures...........
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I Love Neapolitan and all other flavors

Your result for The Kinkyness Test ...

Vanilla boy/girl

Grats! You're 49% kinky!
Your kinkscore is around average. Most likely you are fairly accepting of other peoples kinky tendencies, but don't practice them much yourself. Consider trying new stuff to spice up your sexlife if you feel it's necessary ;)
Lurker
0 likes
"Grats! You're 77% kinky!"
Lurker
0 likes
79% A lot higher than I expected it to be truthfully
Lurker
0 likes
Vanilla boy/girl

Grats! You're 46% kinky!
Your kinkscore is around average. Most likely you are fairly accepting of other peoples kinky tendencies, but don't practice them much yourself. Consider trying new stuff to spice up your sexlife if you feel it's necessary ;)

I think I'm offended.
Lurker
0 likes
Kinky bastard!
Grats! You're 96% kinky!
Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work ;)

Ling
Constant Gardener
0 likes
heheh...49% and vanilla as it gets.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
heheh...49% and vanilla as it gets.

Why do I get the feeling that you may have fudged your responses to some of those questions?

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
OK...so I did not feel like filling out the sign up to get the test result, however I am sure it was 100%....99% at the absolute lowest. LOL. Well I have read most of the stuff I've ever written and it makes me sure 99% is pretty low.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grats! You're 73% kinky!
Algol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Kinky bastard!
Grats! You're 81% kinky!

Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird shit, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work ;)
I'm always perving...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PRETTY KINKY - 54%

--------------------------------------

Lurker
0 likes
86% Kinky...Will any of you kids out there still want Whitney or am I too far gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine said 73% "Pretty Kinky"... hahahaha... I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Kinky Bastard 91%
Lurker
0 likes
Grats! You're 64% kinky!

That's crap...to describe myself, I'm a pig...There's almost nothing I won't try at least once! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Kinky bastard 90%

This Kink test was heavily skewed towards BDSM. There are a lot of other kinks out there.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pretty kinky!

Grats! You're 69% kinky! And that number always works well for me!!
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty kinky!

Grats! You're 64% kinky!
You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial