Do you think?

last reply
28 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It is possible to truly fall in Love with someone you met online? I am just asking, because I hear a lot about getting into relationships with people from Lush, and I wonder if it is truly possible to fall in Love online?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's possible to fall in love with anyone, anytime, anywhere. The question is whether the love works.
"Don't forget your penis cream."
-Eugene Levy
Lurker
0 likes
I believe! Honest!

Love is found in the unsuspected and the surprising!

Whether that be online or in the office tower next to yours, it will find you .... the question is: are you willing to open your arms, heart and mind to what you may find??

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it is possible hell I know a couple that met on Lush and got married recently to. But yes I do believe it is possible myself hell it will find you when you least expect it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Possible, anything is possible. Probable, my money is on no.

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely possible. I've found that I love tons of people on here, with a certain member whom I hold dear to the center of my heart.

Of course, it could really be any online forum/website.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lonelyforgood
Possible, anything is possible. Probable, my money is on no.

I agree. I think a lot of people just fall in Lust. Being F2F with someone day in and day out is a whole different thing than being online with them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by The_Cow
It's possible to fall in love with anyone, anytime, anywhere. The question is whether the love works.

I agree. It is possible its just up to you and your partner on how you will make it work and how you will show that love. for me no question; It does work as I am into one right now.
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooooooooooooh Yes! x S
Lurker
0 likes
Anything is possible
Lurker
0 likes
Where do you meet MS/MR right? Could it be in school, for those of you that are still in school, or at work since most of us work. Or while participating in your favorite recreation, no not that one hopefully you know each other by then.

So why not on Lush. We have all met some real jerks, but we have also met some very nice guys an gals too.

Lush may not be the best place to find a mate, but since you only need one, who knows?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what kind of love you're walking about but I'd say yes.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I think the distance factor is the decider. I have had a couple of long-distance online romances that did not work out. I met My wife online and we lived thirty minutes apart, as opposed to across the state, or across the country, or on seperate continents. Those relationships are listed in reverse, but the closer I was to each person the better, with obvious best results for Me smile

-MV
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it is possible..and only time and effort can make it work as in meeting in real life....i read a stat somewhere not long ago that 1 and 5 marriages started as on line relationships and meetings
Lurker
0 likes
I have two brothers, and both of them met their wives online. I used to think it strange, but once I started chatting online, I found out just how intense an online friendship can be, and it's certainly just as legitimate a venue for meeting people as a bar.
Lurker
0 likes
yes it is possible,online relationships are more intensive than real ones though...
Lurker
0 likes
I am finding out that it is truly possible, for I have recently done just the same thing.
Lurker
0 likes
it is very possible but i think when you meet in reall life that is the point where you find out if the chemistry is real or not
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by PrincessWriter
It is possible to truly fall in Love with someone you met online? I am just asking, because I hear a lot about getting into relationships with people from Lush, and I wonder if it is truly possible to fall in Love online?

Yes, it is. there, my opinion, but i'm sticking with it. *hugs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
of course it is, its possible to fall in love with anyone you cant help who you fall for

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say yes, also. Over time you can really get to know a person very well online.Ds6kShik3PiqkdQr
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Anything is possible

I agree! Anything is possible...
Lurker
0 likes
I would say it is possiable to think u are in love with the person but until u meet them the feelings are still only like. However some may fall in love online , it falls on the persons personal opnion biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is very possible. And talking to someone online a lot helps you form a stronger connection then if you had met in person first. That is what I think anyway!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovely_lady
It is very possible. And talking to someone online a lot helps you form a stronger connection then if you had met in person first. That is what I think anyway!

yes, I do believe, I am a hopeless romantic
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by lovely_lady

I agree 100%...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ditto

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I believe souls are connected and that the universe brings them into your life when you need them the most. I also believe that online relationships are far more powerful than some people are willing to admit and that when you are connected to someone, it doesn't need to be a physical meeting. If you connect on that spiritual level, your love can be more intense than anything in the world.