Guys, what if ...

last reply
117 replies
16.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
you catch your girlfirend making out with another girl. Are you going to freak out? What's your opinion about lesbos?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I caught my wife making out with another woman I would almost certainly run for cover, since the world would clearly be at an end.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Fireman
0 likes
First I would watch, then I would join in. Threesome!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
If its a girlfriend, I would say thank you, and may I have some.

If its a wife, and the man didn't see it coming, then there is more to worry about than what had just been witnessed.
Lurker
0 likes
Hold it. If she's my girlfriend, she's not lesbian but bi, correct?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hold it. If she's my girlfriend, she's not lesbian but bi, correct? -- yeah, you're right. How would you feel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know most guys are turned on by watching two girls make out. (Lesbians might be offended, but it's a fact.) I wouldn't mind if my wife turned out bi and had a girlfriend, and that's not just considering the high likeliness of getting to join them.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
First off, I would hope that my girlfriend and I would have been open enough with one another (by the time I felt she was my girlfriend as opposed to a girl I was fucking occasionally) so that we both would have been able to express our sexuality to each other - hence no surprises of this nature.

However...I do remember an occasion when a 38 year old woman I had been seeing for 5 months, was attractive to a 42 year old girlfriend of my best friend. And she (my gf) returned the touches and body rubs on the dancefloor, while the four of us were out 'there' together. Brett and I just backed off and watched our lady friends get into one another. He was a bit offended, I was pretty turned on.

It was not the same as walking in on two women, engaged fully with one another in private room, but I found it the entire scenario to be highly erotic. I don't think anything ever occurred between the two of them - later. But I really don't know. lol

On another note, perhaps we can shy away from using the somewhat derogatory slang term, you tossed out?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on with who. if she was an old friend, i would have a weird level of understanding, and i think i would be okay with it..i'd question it no doubt, and no doubt i'd question if it could go further..and with my involvement..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if i saw my wife or gf making out with another woman i wouldnt panic because u never know what the other person really wants
Lurker
0 likes
I would freak out at first because it would be a big surprise, but then I would ask to join in.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is very hot. My wife is Bi and i love to watch her with another woman. I think it is very sexy! sometimes i join them and other times i let me wife have her fun and then me and my wife have our fun. sometimes we watch each other. One of the hottest times was when my wife was with the very sexy girl. I watched them and got so turned on that i could not stand it. after they played I had my wife while she stayed on the bed with us, watching us and played with her self to a mind blowing orgasm just as we were both coming. having her watch us and know it was turning her on and seeing it, made it so hot!
Lurker
0 likes
i'd get a camera, prop it up on a tripod and join in on the fun!
Lurker
0 likes
"Hold it. If she's my girlfriend, she's not lesbian but bi, correct? -- yeah, you're right. How would you feel?"

Surprised....warm and fuzzy....horny....then wanting.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't own her .... and I would be glad to watch.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by annabeth1278
you catch your girlfirend making out with another girl. Are you going to freak out? What's your opinion about lesbos?

If that is what she wants to do then it is fine with me.

I might like to watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In reality, wouldn't you guys feel a bit betrayed? Wouldn't that be cheating? It wouldn't be okay with another man I presume...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freak out? You are kidding right? I can imagine nothing more exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure as hell hope they would ask me to join them.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband has found me in this situation in the past and I assure you he will again. But he knew who I was before we married.

When he has walked on this event, that night he did me with more Gusto and Passion than normal. And he always makes my day anyhow.

I know many guys would be threatened.
Lurker
0 likes
i wouldnt be freaked out, and i would be up for it as long as it wasnt a mental relationship as much as a physical one. but it would be nice to be asked smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i can join it's okay. technically being with a girl isn't cheating if you're straight
Lurker
0 likes
If I had no previous knowledge or hint that she was into this sort of thing, it would likely bother me -- mostly because she hadn't seen fit to share that side of herself with me. If we're in a committed relationship and she wasn't willing to trust me with this part of her, that would seem to me to be a breach of trust. adversely affecting the relationship. However, if I knew she liked girls and we were open about her desires -- and as long as it was strictly physical, with no emotional attachment -- then I'd have no problem with it at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sure but if it happens then it happens..... I would welcome it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problems socially with gay people of either gender.

My ex wife was openly bi ever since she was a teenager and admitted it to me when we were first dating. To be honest, the concept of two women can be sexy if they're strangers, but a bit uncomfortable if one is your partner. During the time we were together I was always much less threatened if she ogled or flirted with guys than with women.

My current wife is no prude but quite straight, an I'm more comfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
But you'd chuck her straight away if you found her with another man yes?

Ugh men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Ugh men

Not clear if which post you're responding to.

But if it's my post, the assumption is not correct.

Simply having sex with someone is not a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes sex is simply diversion, or a way to feel that one 'still has got it',. Psychological dynamics had much more to do with the demise of previous relationships. I never tried to stop my 2 ex wives from having sex with other men and they did (of course I then had no requirement to remain monogamous).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by realz
Quote by MMonroe

Ugh men

Simply having sex with someone is not a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes sex is simply diversion, or a way to feel that one 'still has got it',. Psychological dynamics had much more to do with the demise of previous relationships. I never tried to stop my 2 ex wives from having sex with other men and they did (of course I then had no requirement to remain monogamous).

Most guys would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by realz
Quote by MMonroe

Ugh men

Most guys would

Only if for the fact it was hidden from me if we are in an open relationship to begin with? Then no I woudln't be mad about it. Only time something like that would piss me off would be the whole behind my back thing otherwise hell I'm joining in LOL

On the subject of my girl with another girl? HELL FUCKING YEA!! and again it goes to the samething whether guy or girl as long as she doesn't keep it a secret from me then no issues.
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Ugh men
My thoughts exactly Monroe