do guys like to cuddle?

last reply
75 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
i love to cuddleheart i like the way it makes me feel, but i have had a boyfriend who says he feels akward cuddling, but i have others who have loved it...

so do you like to cuddle?
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. Both in a sexual and non sexual way, depending on the moment. Can't stand sitting or lying apart for too long without a cuddle.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I have to be in the mood. Say me and my girlfriend, after a nice Sunday together out and about and a nice meal come home and get in lounge about clothes. Then we might get in bed and watch a movie. That's definitely the time to cuddle for me. Sometimes in the morning while deciding what to do for the day is a nice time for it too.(morning breath permitting)

I dislike cuddling in almost all other situations though. I hate cuddling when trying to sleep. I toss and turn too much. I also don't like cuddling on the couch or anywhere besides a bed.

Also sometimes outdoors in the cold if we are waiting in line for something. Does that count? But thats the only time I can think of outside of the bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I have to be in the mood. Say me and my girlfriend, after a nice Sunday together out and about and a nice meal come home and get in lounge about clothes. Then we might get in bed and watch a movie. That's definitely the time to cuddle for me. Sometimes in the morning while deciding what to do for the day is a nice time for it too.(morning breath permitting)

I dislike cuddling in almost all other situations though. I hate cuddling when trying to sleep. I toss and turn too much. I also don't like cuddling on the couch or anywhere besides a bed.

Also sometimes outdoors in the cold if we are waiting in line for something. Does that count? But thats the only time I can think of outside of the bed.

C'mon Felix, we all know you're really a closet-cuddler. I can tell from reading your romantic lovey-dovey stories.
Lurker
0 likes
I love cuddling - having a warm body next to mine is great. Sexual or non sexual, it doesn't matter... I just love having a woman in my arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies love to cuddle. If you love the ladies, by default, you love to cuddle ;)

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Smooth Shads
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Ladies love to cuddle. If you love the ladies, by default, you love to cuddle ;)

]HAHAHHAHAHheart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Smooth Shads

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes

I love to cuddle. And it doesn't always have to be about getting close and horny. There are a lot of nights where i just want to rent a movie, eat some popcorn, light a candle and get close with someone special.
The tricky part is to know when I'm aloud to go any farther. lol

maliboy
Lurker
0 likes
cuddling is great that feeling of being close is the best
0 likes
I love to cuddle, not just after sex either.. I find it's easier to fall asleep when I have her in my arms. I listen to her breathing and it helps me fall asleep very quickly. And as shooter said the feeling of a womens warm body next to you is amazing.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
0 likes
i like to cuddle up on the sofa and watch a good film or just cuddle and talk
Lurker
0 likes
cuddling is great, sometime i have to convince her to cuddle, i like holding the person that i love.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think cuddling is important at times both before and after sex. Sometimes it leads to sex and others it is the desert after. The time, mood and place all play into weather to cuddle or not.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
so do you like to cuddle?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WMM .... that was funneeee!

But I still like to cuddle.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
WMM, that was hilarious... Well done!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cuddling is good. How can I not love naked skin on skin contacy. As close as you can get. A naked lady in my bed and arms is always welcome.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO, WMM...that should definitely go into the annals of priceless vids posted here on Lush.

Carry on with this illuminating discussion, gentlemen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
iv never had a bf that likes 2 cuddle , i love 2 smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I was thinking about this and cuddling for guys reminds me a little of exercising. Most people don't like exercising but they do it anyway because they know that eventually they are going to lose weight. Some may exercise a lot and grow to enjoy it as long as those pounds keep coming off... Guys will cuddle because they know it will lead to sex. Stop rewarding them with sex and the cuddling might stop. I know I wouldn't cuddle with a friend of mine all the time just to cuddle and talk about feelings if I didn't have a sexual relationship with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I was thinking about this and cuddling for guys reminds me a little of exercising. Most people don't like exercising but they do it anyway because they know that eventually they are going to lose weight. Some may exercise a lot and grow to enjoy it as long as those pounds keep coming off... Guys will cuddle because they know it will lead to sex. Stop rewarding them with sex and the cuddling might stop. I know I wouldn't cuddle with a friend of mine all the time just to cuddle and talk about feelings if I didn't have a sexual relationship with her.

You're basically suggesting than men don't really enjoy cuddling. I'm not sure that's true for all men.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by Magical_felix

You're basically suggesting than men don't really enjoy cuddling. I'm not sure that's true for all men.

It's an accuired taste... For some men.

Like hunting. Some guys still do it (small %) but most would prefer to just go to the store to buy a steak.

Sorry, it's an analogy filled sunday morning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes , I love to cuddle at any time , dressed or undressed . Isn't cuddling the essence of physical loving ?
Lurker
0 likes
Survey sample of one....it's a must! Love it!