Masturbation/Sex/ P-spot Stimulation

last reply
57 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
There have been lots of posts about male masturbation and such, but very little about p-spot stimulation. So the question I am really wanting to know gentlemen, is when you masturbate, do you play with your prostate? And if you do stimulate your prostate, do you stimulate it internally or externally? Is it something you do often?

And for those of you who say no, mind the nosy question of why not? I've heard it said that some men find it over whelming and then are just de-sensitised. Is this why?

And for the women who want to comment, do you stimulate your partner's prostate?

Thank-you...

A very curious Woman

Ps- and for those of you who do not regularly stimulate your p=spot, drop your pants and spread 'em wide and start stimulating!!!! Why? Cause I said so!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
never knew of that.
won't do that, not yet.
and won't let anyone else do that to me.
until a gal tells me not to touch/stimulate her g-spot unless I let her touch/stimulate my p-spot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't either. I'm not sure if it would even enhance my enjoyment but then, until I did so I wouldn't know for sure. I'm not inclined to try.
Lurker
1 like
I have to be in a particularly horny mood to add prostate play to my masturbation, but I've done it on occasion. I tried external stimulation and it really didn't do anything for me, but internal stimulation is a totally different world. I've used a finger, and I have a really thin vibrator that curls up at the tip that really hits my spot. Words cannot express how powerful my orgasm is when I play with my prostate ... the first time I came from that, from a guy I used to fool around with, I nearly passed out. It was that intense.

Guys ... if you haven't yet done this, try it. You will not be disappointed. Maybe something as simple as external stimulation does it for you; maybe internal does. If it's the latter, a finger or small toy is definitely manageable if you take the proper prep time (read: lube). I don't know how it would compare to a g-spot orgasm for a woman (outside of what I see), but the best orgasms I've ever had came from having my prostate played with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got a thin vibrating plug that I'll sometimes use. It has a wired remote, so that makes it easy to vary the vibrations. I don't use it very often, but it's definitely a nice treat. For some reason it tends to be used while watching a strap-on or fem dom movie. Go figure... lol
0 likes
Woman in answer to your question:

I have P-spot stimulation in two ways, masturbation and in my sex life always internally.

Masturbation is amazing when the prostate is stimulated, I have had HUGE orgasms when I include my P spot. I am able to even have orgasms when I am not fully erect (which I didn't know was possible) The feeling is mind blowing, I have a much longer recuperation period afterwards and even shout out how good it feels and profanity (which I NEVER do without P spot stimulation) I have a variety of toys I can incorporate and of course fingers work as well.

I have had women be very open minded with the idea. Fingers toys etc, plus a strap-on. The feeling is even more intense in my opining seeing as there is that element of surrender and submission. It is such a hot activity to have a woman please you to your full extent and keep coming back for more!

That being said it doesn't happen every time (much like a favorite food you have to hold back) but when it does watch out!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be willing to try this.. if I had a partner that would like to try her fingers. I've heard how great it is, but I don't know if I'd have the guts to go through with it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gentlemen!!!!! Why do I want to say start your engines now?? Nevermind.

For those of you who said, "No." why not? If you want to answer but do not want to answer publicly, please feel free to email me.

Now. Gentlemen, those of you who said yes... YAY!!!

As I mentioned, I've done a lot of reading about the male prostate and men's overall health and it is linked to sex and masturbation. So this is a topic I am interested in, and just wrote a new blog about men's sexual health.

And I am going to be encouraging men to get comfortable with their backsides being played with as it reduces the chances of prostate cancer and so much more!!! Tell you what gent's, I'll let you give me a breast exam if I can check your prostate???? Is that a fair trade?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I'd be willing to try this.. if I had a partner that would like to try her fingers. I've heard how great it is, but I don't know if I'd have the guts to go through with it.

*Firstly flashes Layfayette

YAY!!!!! A willingness to explore is grand!!! What about trying it out on your own with a thinner sized toy while masturbating one day?

BOYAH!! Yes. I am the evil Woman of the Forums trying to convince people to masturbate more and to have more sex. That is my goal this week.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
First of all I thought a P-spot was a very undesirable yellow stain on the front of your underwear. Could be a deal breaker if you spring it without warning...

But now that woman has educated me I'll say that no it's not something I do. I have had women go 'exploring' before but it wasn't a prolonged thing. Not with the intention of making me come during it anyway. But yeah, doing that by myself is a no. Would hate for someone to walk in on that. How would you explain it?

"Its not what it looks like! I'm just stimulating my prostate bro!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*facepalms....

That is Doctor Woman to you!!!!

0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
First of all I thought a P-spot was a very undesirable yellow stain on the front of your underwear. Could be a deal breaker if you spring it without warning...

But now that woman has educated me I'll say that no it's not something I do. I have had women go 'exploring' before but it wasn't a prolonged thing. Not with the intention of making me come during it anyway. But yeah, doing that by myself is a no. Would hate for someone to walk in on that. How would you explain it?

Felix why do you strike me as a homophobe?

All I can say is don't knock it until you try it!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Woman
Tell you what gent's, I'll let you give me a breast exam if I can check your prostate???? Is that a fair trade?

Can those of us who already said yes take advantage of this offer? biggrin
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Magical_felix

I don't know why I come of that way to you dude. Just be assured that none of my comments are directed at you. I like you. <-- hope that doesnt seem too gay /:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Magical_felix

I don't know why I come of that way to you dude. Just be assured that none of my comments are directed at you. I like you. <-- hope that doesnt seem too gay /:

Like a fox Magical Man!!!

I know!!! Me too!!! It has taken me quite a while to actually call it a p-spot rather than prostate as I giggled every time.

Magical Man, your homework is to have your Lady go exploring daily this week. The more the stimulation.... better the health benefits!!!

And when my maids have walked in on me masturbating? I usually just grin, turn red and say... I'll tidy this up for you.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cowboy_Witch
Quote by Woman
Tell you what gent's, I'll let you give me a breast exam if I can check your prostate???? Is that a fair trade?

Can those of us who already said yes take advantage of this offer? biggrin

HA HA!!! Nope!!!

Damnit. Should not have mentioned that little detail till more posts were made!!

Come on gents!! Tell a Woman more. I am truly indeed curious about this.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Why do you strike me as way out of line making an accusation like that? Nobody's passing judgement on it just because they find humor in the subject. Lighten up.
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Dudealicious

Why do you strike me as way out of line making an accusation like that? Nobody's passing judgement on it just because they find humor in the subject. Lighten up.

I was joking and please accept my apology for not putting the LOL at the end - I respect felix and his thoughts sorry to upset you no need to for your comment but thanks for "snapping me into line" I guess I needed it

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Dudealicious

I was joking and please accept my apology for not putting the LOL at the end - I respect felix and his thoughts sorry to upset you no need to for your comment but thanks for "snapping me into line" I guess I needed it

Please include some clue to the sarcasm you intended next time dude. Like an LOL is good like you said or a heehee or haha or Sometimes works.

But yeah Lets all just be pals again.

Oops! derailed your thread woman, now go to the kitchen and check my prostate!
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by LadyX
Quote by Dudealicious

Please include some clue to the sarcasm you intended next time dude. Like an LOL is good like you said or a heehee or haha or Sometimes works.

But yeah Lets all just be pals again.

Oops! derailed your thread woman, now go to the kitchen and check my prostate!

Granted sorry, and yes I respect you very much and I will hee hee you from now on LOL!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Woman

My pleasure. Yes! No doubt!! Most definitely!!!
Maybe in my dream or in your story, though! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now... back to our regular programming....

In my blog I spoke about being ignorant on the subject and I am indeed trying to become more educated. Not only because of the health benefits, but also I also feel it is important to try new things, and explore new things.

I was under the impression till the other day, that the main reason men do not want to explore anal play (be it with tongue, fingers, toys etc..) is because they are indeed homophobic. I have read through various sexual forums and discovered this was not usually the case. Some of the other points I mentioned in my original post.

But I am still looking for answers.

If having your prostate stimulated both internally and externally is such a huge health benefit over the long run, why would one not do it more? I am still in some ways under the impression that it is because of a "taboo" for men to enjoy anything anal, that it might make them "less of a man". And even though as I have said, I've been told and have read differently, I cannot seem to shake this thought.

So again, (this is me being serious!!!) I am looking for your input on the matter gentlemen, because I have had enough information to properly be convinced otherwise. But I have had enough information to convince me that what I have thought, might need to be looked at and changed.

Thank-you!!! And now onto the weather...

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Some of my thoughts on why some men aren't big fans of doing this and still aren't homophobic.

A lot of men don't treat sex as something planned out that we wear special outfits for to seduce you with. A lot of us are more spontaneous. Man ass is a whole different animal than woman ass so just adding it to the mix isn't something that comes to mind really when we are in the middle of entering your vagina.

I know my brain is wired to want certain things when I have sex and having something in my ass doesn't outweigh the long list of other things I'd rather do when I'm with a woman. So maybe that's why it's something that never even comes up with a lot of men/couples. Some women don't like anal sex, does that make them close minded or homophobic? Or do they just not like a guy to put things in their ass?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Some of my thoughts on why some men aren't big fans of doing this and still aren't homophobic.

A lot of men don't treat sex as something planned out that we wear special outfits for to seduce you with. A lot of us are more spontaneous. Man ass is a whole different animal than woman ass so just adding it to the mix isn't something that comes to mind really when we are in the middle of entering your vagina.

I know my brain is wired to want certain things when I have sex and having something in my ass doesn't outweigh the long list of other things I'd rather do when I'm with a woman. So maybe that's why it's something that never even comes up with a lot of men/couples. Some women don't like anal sex, does that make them close minded or homophobic? Or do they just not like a guy to put things in their ass?

Now THIS is an answer I can wrap my noggin about!!!

No, it doesn't make a woman close minded or homophobic. And I know it does not make a man homophobic either.

Only, I think of it like this. Recently; as you know and some others I've had some health issues where I have had to make some life alternating choices not only to get better, but also so once I am healed good and proper, the chances of these issues returning to haunt me again are lessened. And let me tell you. Five months of basically not being able to do anything??? Yeah no. Never again.

And with all the studies, research etc... of keeping "ones pipes clean" for men, and with all long term health benefits, this is what I am finding hard to grasp. If it is so good for your (men in general not just you Magical Man) long term health, why not pay closer attention to it? Like taking vitamins.

You Magical Man, brought up some good points that I can digest, mull over and wrap my head around. And for that, you know I thank-you!!!!

*psssssst!! Magical Man!! Your cheque is in the mail!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A long time ago a gf gave me a variable vibrating "pacifier" which introduced me to the enjoyment of the p-spot. Since then I've experimented with other small dildoes and fingers; and found that it can be so stimulating as to make me orgasm w/o any touching of the penis. Since I don't want to cause any permanent issues back there, I save p-spot play for when there is plenty of time, and always use plenty of lube!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't really say I've tried it. I have heard of it ye, but never really thought about trying it out.
Although I have heard it helps...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really want to stimulate a willing male's prostate, certainly a fantasy! My current boyfriend used to masterbate with a small vibrator in his ass for p-spot stimulation; however, it has been more than two years since he has put anything into his ass, so his hole tighten right back up and now he is uncomfortable with it. We are working on ass play with him to try and get back into the p-spot stimulation again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As another poster mentioned with good prostate stimulation you can make a man cum with little to no erection as well as make them cum harder and stronger than they ever have. Fingers, toys, strap ons I love it all. Makes them moan really loud too such a turn on!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!