Age gap limit...

last reply
78 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When getting into a relationship, or even when playing/cybering online with someone, what is your age limit.
Lurker
0 likes
]I would like to keep my window open to people of all ages. As at 43 I think I could help guide younger people through the world of sex and love and marriage too. But in most case I have not a great deal in common with you if you are less the 30.

Does not mean that I would not try to help you with questions if you are 18 or 21 or 23.

I have met one beauty on here that is 25 and she has become special. But she is very mature and accomplished.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I'm attracted to older men and normally don't friend men that are younger than 21. As for women I'm a bit more open minded. I don't understand however the appeal of much older men wanting to be with women that are 18 and 19 years old. Not judging, maybe just a bit jealous! Lol!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it is about an age difference it comes down to if you can communicate and get on with each other age should not be a pre-judged barrier
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is just a number.
If there is a connection between two people irrespective of age, I think both should explore it further.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When they get into their sixties and beyond, their typing can generally be a little too slow...
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I don't really have an age limit.. as long as I get along well with the person, it's all good.. But then again, I don't cyber very much..hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmm in real life the biggest gap has been 26 yrs. I have met some online guys who's profile says they are 18-21. They always seem focused on one thing...lol go figure.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a personal perception. Me? ...I actually prefer a slightly more mature (older) woman, although I have made some younger (female) friends that are easy to talk to and portray a very mature outlook on life. One is actually still a virgin - and have become really good friends, talking to each other almost daily. Bottom line; if you feel and see the connection - it should all be good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 18 and I only like older men, but the oldest I would go at my age is 39.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll talk with pretty much anyone, but I find I have more in common with and am more attracted to people who are a little older than I am (I'm 25). I'm more interested in whether you have anything interesting to say than how many years you've been on the planet.

In real life my biggest age gap has been 20 years, and I've never actually dated anyone younger than me. Online I've played with men of a variety of ages, up to men in their 50's and down to men who are barely 20.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on the person....some young people carry themselves in a mature manner while at times and this will also include me ...older people can be quite childish.....but if the two people are happy then why should others care
0 likes
Like most people before me, if it clicks then why not.. but I prefer someone younger then me.. but hey if someone were to be a few years older then me and it clicked.

I think personally the most important thing in a relationship is communication, even when the going gets tough.. you can still communicate.

how does that saying go love is blind.. so yah..
Lurker
0 likes
I think it should not be about age but about feelings, if it feels right why not give it a try.
As one of the older people here I would sure be missing out if I limited myself by age.
I really like to interact with younger people because it gives me a young prospective on life and a renewed view on living.
I say go with what feels right to you and to hell with what others think, life is to short.
dog
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A relationship has to be based on more than just age. Age is a number....typically age is associated with maturity......if you are interested in a successful relationship other factors need to be considered......communication skills, compatibility, laughter, maturity, physical attraction, interests, respect and trust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me how old he is because its more important how he looks! If he's hot and and can pass for under 30 than its fine by me. Age is just a number!

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really know. As I get older I tend to remember missed opportunities I had because I ridiculous preconceptions about age. Once, in particular, at a cocktail party in New Orleans, there was this fabulous woman, black hair, brown eyes, killer figure, about 25 years older than me. I can still remember the hard-on I got talking with her, but then...I never did anything! Youth is wasted on the young!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think age should be an issue. If the conversation's good and you're both into it why should it matter?
In real life, the biggest difference has been 15 years, it was never that noticable to me though
Lurker
0 likes
Age typically does not deter my interest or sexual attraction to a person. Maturity at any age over 18 is very possible. A mature 19 yr old can push all my buttons, but some women my age don't connect well with me.
Lurker
0 likes
It would depend on the connection with the person, especially when cybering. For a relationship I would probably keep to below 50
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to say i'm not biased when it comes to age groups. But that's just the romantic answer. Truth is, if a man is 50 or so, or younger than 20, I probably won't be having much fun with him. However, I love older men, so any man from 25- 45 is sexy right from the get- go to me. However, other factors can drop them from my fav 5 smile or rise them to the top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as an older dude I of course would love the young babes to be open minded ... but I understand the realities. as you get older you realize that age really isn't too important... the most critical sex organ is the mind and greater experience, to a thoughtful person, provides a treasure trove of ideas... allowing the observant to know just what a girl needs to give her a mind blowing experience... nothing gives me more satisfaction...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there's a limit?? I'm 61, and just a year ago had fun with a 20 year old. Probably still be going on had she not found work out of state and moved.

Irishmik60
Mike Corkran
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
age is just a number, i try and stick 2 a certain age range but ive seen guys of all sorts of ages, tho i dont really go 4 guys younger than me atm lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Divide your age by two and add seven. Thats as low as you should go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
above is a good rule of thumb... I like it!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
18-19, maybe 20. I like them young and naive. I hate when they're smarter than me!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
18-19, maybe 20. I like them young and naive. I hate when they're smarter than me!

LOL - you'd make a good straight man, Jack - oh, the witty remarks i have floating around in my head right now *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BraidenDonaven
Divide your age by two and add seven. Thats as low as you should go.

Don't like that rule. It would mean I was off limits to anyone over forty. Na silly

Personally, regarding Lush, I have no limits. We're all just words on the screen here. Basically...
Quote by loud_bkr
Age is just a number.
If there is a connection between two people irrespective of age, I think both should explore it further.

..what he said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr
Age is just a number. If there is a connection between two people irrespective of age, I think both should explore it further.

Absolutely! It's difficult enough to find someone we connect with. Why throw age into the equation?
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow