Taste of Cum

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I can attest, first-hand, to the benefits of fruit -- especially pineapple.

I know someone mentioned coffee as something to stay away from with regards to the taste of cum; I'd add alcohol to that list. As much as I love the occasional beer, it doesn't help cum taste.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, that could explain a lot as I love coffee and my partner dislikes me cumming in her mouth ! Hmm, coffee or great tasting cum? Sorry, coffee wins lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I can attest, first-hand, to the benefits of fruit -- especially pineapple.

I know someone mentioned coffee as something to stay away from with regards to the taste of cum; I'd add alcohol to that list. As much as I love the occasional beer, it doesn't help cum taste.

I think red meat is bad for your cum too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to eat a lot of processed meats and very little for fruit and vegetables, my cum tasted rather bitter I found. Now I eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, very little processed food, my cum tastes so much better. I do drink coffee and alcohol, that doesn't seem to affect the taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smoking cigarettes can affect the taste also
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of water and lots of fruit help make it sweeter which usually leads to the girl enjoying it more
Lurker
0 likes
Hydration is the key. Stay away from asparagus (yuck). Lots of water makes sweeter fun, dehydration makes salty, bitter cum