Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Figging Options · View
sprite
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:09:58 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,963
Location: My Tower, United States
Ok, i didn't write this article, it's off the internet - it IS my go to How to Guide on the use of Ginger. For those of you out there looking to try something a little different, it's a wonderful toy - it's written from the viewpoint of a a Dom, but it doesn't have to be a D/s thing :)

Figging & Ginger

Ginger, in its natural state, is sold as a "hand." For you non-gourmets, it's called a hand because it somewhat resembles one. The protuberances from the hand are called fingers. Unfortunately, many supermarkets now precut the hand into fingers and package them as convenience. Avoid using anything precut unless you've had enough experience to safely play with small fingers. Find a place that sells a hand. If the supermarket doesn't have any, visit any oriental grocery store. Buy the largest hand you can find and scurry home with it. Keep the entire hand in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it. The sooner you use it, however, the better the effect unless you age it properly, which I'll get to later.

When playtime rolls around, I usually like to have my sub bound, face down on the bed over a pillow. No blindfold here. I make it a point of allowing her to watch and hear me prepare the ginger. The anticipation is spectacular especially if she's never experienced it before. The gyrations generated from the anticipation alone are well worth the experience.

Now you are ready to cut a finger of ginger from the hand. Unless the fingers are very long, do not cut the finger off at the joint of the hand. Remove the finger by cutting down into the palm of the hand so that you get a long, uniform width finger. I like to use a finger no smaller than 4 inches. Longer is better. Take a paring knife or vegetable peeler and remove the brown skin. Make sure all the skin is off as well as ensuring that all the bumps and knots are cut off and smoothed as well. Try not to remove too much meat underneath, as you want to retain as full a finger as possible.

Take your time and don't rush this step. As you work, rinse it under cold water periodically to help wash away pieces of skin. Ginger is fibrous and sometimes takes a little time to prepare properly. If you're into oriental cooking, you'll love the delicate ginger aroma that is released as you do this step. The smell is a great stimulus for the sub as well. It heralds things ahead.

After you have the skinned root all smooth and nice, you now have to perform the tricky bit. With the paring knife, about two-thirds of the way down the root carve a concavity around the finger. This will act as a retention device. Similar to a butt plug where the sphincter locks around the tapered portion of the plug, the concavity will do the same thing.

Make the ring no more than a half-inch wide. Remember: Do not taper the finger all the way down to the end. You want full circumference of the finger two-thirds of the way down, a half-inch retention ring and then full circumference continuing down to the end of the finger. Do not carve out too much however, as this will weaken the finger and increase the possibility of breaking it while in the sub. You don't need a very deep ring for retention.
After you have carefully completed this step, rinse the finger off and dip it in cold water. Make sure the tip of the finger is sufficiently rounded. You can always touch this area up with a knife or a peeler.
When you're finished, your ginger finger should look something like this:






Let the Play Begin

Now it's ready to insert. Unlike your own finger, you do not use lube with a ginger finger. Lubricant acts as a sealant and prevents the ginger moisture from releasing. Instead, use the cold water to keep the finger wet.
Slowly insert the finger into the sub's anus. Don't rush at this point. Take your time. Wet ginger is slick enough to slide in with care. When the anus finally opens and accepts the ginger, slide it in up to the ring and let the sub close around it. The beauty of ginger is that it takes a little while for the effects to take place. Once it begins, it builds steadily. While you are waiting for the fun to begin, go wash your hands. You don't want to touch your eyes or your sub's eyes by accident with ginger on your hands.

Now sit down, get comfy and enjoy your work. Or, as the Victorians did, start your caning. Most submissives will become rather vocal as the ginger works its magic. Depending on the fortitude of the sub, the potency of the ginger and the mental attitude you projected will give you a variety of reactions. A few subs have reported that the ginger doesn't do any more than, let's say, Ben Gay; however, they are far and few between. Most subs report that the effects were far greater than they imagined.

To increase the effect, pinch your sub's buttocks together and hold them for a minute or two. This causes a big boost in burning sensation and if done every so often, keeps your sub awake. The effects of the ginger will last approximately twenty minutes or so — after which, the effects diminish rapidly.

The nice thing about ginger is that no matter how intense the effect on the sub, you won't hurt her/him and it is short-lived. Once the sensation ceases, remove the ginger and go about your other session business. Ginger also has a property that puts it far ahead of any ginger substitutes.

So it is said, the juice of the root has the ability to cause incredible sexual desires. I have had subs begin to sob, begging to have something inserted into their female opening and to have orgasm. The reaction is tenfold if the ginger juice comes in contact with the clitoris. Cut a small slice of ginger, making sure it has one flat side. Place this side directly onto the clitoris and hold it there. Depending on anatomy, some women will be able to retain the slice on their own without assistance.


Live, love, laugh.
MMonroe
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 11:25:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
I have NEVER heard of that! confused1



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Guest
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 11:31:48 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 700,403
MMonroe wrote:
I have NEVER heard of that! confused1


Read this story then.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/now-i-own-you.aspx
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 12:44:06 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
I will never look at ginger the same way again...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 12:46:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 6,469
Location: Alabama, United States
DirtyMartini wrote:
I will never look at ginger the same way again...


I'll never be able to watch Gilligan's Island again either. I was always a Mary Anne kind of guy.. think I just switched teams...





When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
sprite
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 12:46:26 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,963
Location: My Tower, United States
DirtyMartini wrote:
I will never look at ginger the same way again...


you don't want to know how i look at ginger... this is why i love doing all the grocery shopping!

Live, love, laugh.
Catnip
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 1:47:29 PM

Rank: Internet Sensation

Joined: 3/30/2009
Posts: 3,967
Location: Cloudy dreams., Sweden
Ginger eh? Hm... interesting.

LusciousLola
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 8:16:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2010
Posts: 2,911
Ginger, sounds like one for the bucket list.

I am curious if any of you men have had a ginger filled starfish. Please chime in if you have. This Lushie wants to know.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 9:24:24 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,829
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Well, since I am easily suggestible when it comes to new things, I admit that I'm very curious now...

I have a question for the figgers out there... are we talking about this being more of a practice for those who like a little pain with their sex play or is this a genuinely pleasurable and stimulating experience for all? I only ask because it seems to be used in more of a BDSM element and am just wondering if this is the anal version of nipple clamps or something along those lines.



nicola
Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:33:22 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 26,789
Location: United Kingdom
I thought I'd discovered most things sexual over the years. This is a new one on me!

It must surely sting like crazy I'd have thought.

Do you get a high from it at all? I've read that ginger and also chili are mild hallucinogens.

I'll wait for Dancing_Doll's report with anticipation! I'm not sure having ginger shoved up my bum is for me.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:04:46 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
sprite wrote:


you don't want to know how i look at ginger...


Hmmm...I'm surprised you don't change your name from Sprite to Ginger Ale...


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

overmykneenow
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:31:51 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,298
Location: United Kingdom
Who wants some Ginger cake? It's homemade!

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
stephanie
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:50:09 AM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 5,680
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland
DirtyMartini wrote:
sprite wrote:


you don't want to know how i look at ginger...


Hmmm...I'm surprised you don't change your name from Sprite to Ginger Ale...


LOL! Genius!!!! xx SF

'I fear I shall be swept away by the swell I can glimpse through the slats on the pier..." xx SF
Swollen
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:07:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/27/2010
Posts: 1,029
Location: United Kingdom
overmykneenow wrote:
Who wants some Ginger cake? It's homemade!


Without wishing to appear rude - 'wedge it' !!
stephanie
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:21:32 AM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 5,680
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland


What's the difference between Kinky and Perverse?

Kinky is when you shove stem-ginger up your ass....

Perverse is when you cook with it afterwards!

(So SORRY!!!)

xx SF

'I fear I shall be swept away by the swell I can glimpse through the slats on the pier..." xx SF
MMonroe
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:34:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
stephanie wrote:


What's the difference between Kinky and Perverse?

Kinky is when you shove stem-ginger up your ass....

Perverse is when you cook with it afterwards!

(So SORRY!!!)

xx SF



Hahaha love it!



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



sprite
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:44:38 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,963
Location: My Tower, United States
stephanie wrote:


What's the difference between Kinky and Perverse?

Kinky is when you shove stem-ginger up your ass....

Perverse is when you cook with it afterwards!

(So SORRY!!!)

xx SF


haven't done that. that said, next time you're over, perhaps you should pick the cucumbers out of your salad *giggles*

Live, love, laugh.
sprite
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:08:53 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 17,963
Location: My Tower, United States
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Well, since I am easily suggestible when it comes to new things, I admit that I'm very curious now...

I have a question for the figgers out there... are we talking about this being more of a practice for those who like a little pain with their sex play or is this a genuinely pleasurable and stimulating experience for all? I only ask because it seems to be used in more of a BDSM element and am just wondering if this is the anal version of nipple clamps or something along those lines.



in answer to your question, it's a burning sensation, akin to using ban gay or such, only it's a bit more intense, and it lasts longer - in that regards its more a bdsm thing, Doll. That said, there is also, as Nic asks, a mixture of euphoria (these are my experiences, btw, and i am, admittedly wired different) that goes along with the pain AND a higher level of sensitivity to please - a common practice for my partner and i is to bend me over the dining room table, secure my wrists to the far side, and my ankles to the table legs, spreading them wide before inserting the ginger. afterwards, a mixture of play with my vagina and clitoris and spanking to get my warmed up before using a strap on dildo to finish me off.

there have also been times that she's just left me there, after applying ginger juices on the edges of my labia or on my clit (something i wouldn't recemend unless you are really into the pain aspect of bdsm!) and demanded oral sex - i think my squriming in pain made it more pleasurable for her.

Live, love, laugh.
Kayte7
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:58:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/31/2010
Posts: 137
stephanie wrote:


What's the difference between Kinky and Perverse?

Kinky is when you shove stem-ginger up your ass....

Perverse is when you cook with it afterwards!

(So SORRY!!!)

xx SF

Oh, that made me laugh out loud!! Love it!
Making mental note.

Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:27:49 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 26,789
Location: United Kingdom
I'm wondering how many people have a sore bum today. dontknow
dan17
Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:46:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/14/2011
Posts: 283
nice one, maybe you also a good cook as well you utilize the use of the ingredient

mrgay
rxtales
Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 5:36:17 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/28/2008
Posts: 2,589
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom
About an hour ago, I opened my fridge, and thought "What should I do with this ginger that has been in my fridge for about two weeks?"

I think I now have my answer drunken
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:20:20 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,532
Location: Cakeland, United States
nicola wrote:
I'm wondering how many people have a sore bum today. dontknow


This thread is hilarious.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
stephanie
Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:39:40 PM

Rank: Bohemian

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 5,680
Location: Dublin, Ire., Ireland
sprite wrote:
stephanie wrote:


What's the difference between Kinky and Perverse?

Kinky is when you shove stem-ginger up your ass....

Perverse is when you cook with it afterwards!

(So SORRY!!!)

xx SF


haven't done that. that said, next time you're over, perhaps you should pick the cucumbers out of your salad *giggles*


Darling Ginger Ale......

The only reason I eat Salad at your house is for the Cucumber.....

"Some oil and vinegar dressing, Steph????"

"No, actually it tastes quite piquant as it is...."

Mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

xx SF

'I fear I shall be swept away by the swell I can glimpse through the slats on the pier..." xx SF
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 08, 2011 6:25:15 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,829
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Dancing Doll's Excellent Figging Adventure: The Full Report

Ok, so after Her Royal Spriteness put this idea into my head with this thread (thanks Sprite!), I had an interesting and very entertaining conversation about it last night (which is almost another story on its own.. LOL). Anyway curiosity made me decide to indulge my adventurous 'I'll try anything once' spirit and see what figging is all about.

After a trip to the grocery store earlier where I basically felt like a pervert sizing up the various sizes of ginger while other ginger-shoppers assessed them for culinary purposes, I made my purchase... which included some nice butt-plug shaped pieces.

Because I anticipated some kind of a burning sensations, I thought it might be a good idea to put my glass dildo into the freezer for a while while I prepared the ginger. I thought that alternating the sensations of the scalding pain (LOL, let's call it like it is!) and the ice-cold glass might make for a combined erotically stimulating experience.

During my playtime, I experienced an interesting progression of thoughts on figging.

After warming up in terms of solo-play arousal, I eventually took a deep breath and slid the carved 'ginger finger' into my ass. I felt it almost right away and the sensations build very quickly and intensely. Let's see... how to describe it... at first, it's kind of like sticking a flaming fireplace poker into your ass. Except it's more of a stinging than a full fledged burning. I assume people that eat jalapeno peppers will be able to relate to the concept of stinging-burn. I couldn't handle it for more than a minute or two at a time, so I alternated with the frozen glass dildo (which felt amazing as a contrasting sensation). I went back and forth with them while also using a vibrator. Then I became really sadistic and cut a slice of ginger and rubbed it on my clit (just out of curiosity). I didn't feel anything right away, so impatiently, I pinched the slice of ginger and squirted a bit of juice onto my clit... and ok... damn! I could feel it then! Yowwww....

Clearly this experience would be better with a figging partner (and a warm tongue), but if you aren't a BDSM kind of person, I think it's best to try this on your own at first and see if you even like how it feels.

While at first, I totally didn't get it and thought it was like some form of sexual torture (they should consider using this in Guantanamo, for sure), when the initial stinging-burning sensation starts to subside you do feel exceptionally horny and I had some rather intense orgasms. If I liken figging to a drug, I would say that my favourite part is after you hit the peak and you're coasting down from the high. It's hard to explain unless you try it yourself. Even after the ginger has been removed, the sensations continue for a good 20-30 minutes afterwards.

Would I do it again... uhmm... yeah. Embarassed

I think it would be a lot of fun to play with sensations with a partner, and the frozen glass dildo creates a really gorgeous sensation. But you definitely want to make sure you're able to adjust the intensity to your own choosing, unless you're someone who's into restraint/pain/pleasure. Personally I wouldn't want to be restrained or have someone else controlling the figging in an aggressive BDSM way (I'm not into that scene). But as a twist on oral-anal pleasure and foreplay, and even solo-masturbation I'd say it's definitely worth a try! At least once... maybe twice... maybe more... ?

Thanks Sprite! Keep those ideas coming... drunken


Now, who wants to bake gingerbread cookies with me!


nicola
Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:37:15 AM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 26,789
Location: United Kingdom
Good for you D_D! Thanks for sharing.

Shame I put mine in a ginger pork stir fry the other day eat


Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:59:27 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 13,933
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Dancing Doll's Excellent Figging Adventure: The Full Report

Ok, so after Her Royal Spriteness put this idea into my head with this thread (thanks Sprite!), I had an interesting and very entertaining conversation about it last night (which is almost another story on its own.. LOL). Anyway curiosity made me decide to indulge my adventurous 'I'll try anything once' spirit and see what figging is all about.

After a trip to the grocery store earlier where I basically felt like a pervert sizing up the various sizes of ginger while other ginger-shoppers assessed them for culinary purposes, I made my purchase... which included some nice butt-plug shaped pieces.

Because I anticipated some kind of a burning sensations, I thought it might be a good idea to put my glass dildo into the freezer for a while while I prepared the ginger. I thought that alternating the sensations of the scalding pain (LOL, let's call it like it is!) and the ice-cold glass might make for a combined erotically stimulating experience.

During my playtime, I experienced an interesting progression of thoughts on figging.

After warming up in terms of solo-play arousal, I eventually took a deep breath and slid the carved 'ginger finger' into my ass. I felt it almost right away and the sensations build very quickly and intensely. Let's see... how to describe it... at first, it's kind of like sticking a flaming fireplace poker into your ass. Except it's more of a stinging than a full fledged burning. I assume people that eat jalapeno peppers will be able to relate to the concept of stinging-burn. I couldn't handle it for more than a minute or two at a time, so I alternated with the frozen glass dildo (which felt amazing as a contrasting sensation). I went back and forth with them while also using a vibrator. Then I became really sadistic and cut a slice of ginger and rubbed it on my clit (just out of curiosity). I didn't feel anything right away, so impatiently, I pinched the slice of ginger and squirted a bit of juice onto my clit... and ok... damn! I could feel it then! Yowwww....

Clearly this experience would be better with a figging partner (and a warm tongue), but if you aren't a BDSM kind of person, I think it's best to try this on your own at first and see if you even like how it feels.

While at first, I totally didn't get it and thought it was like some form of sexual torture (they should consider using this in Guantanamo, for sure), when the initial stinging-burning sensation starts to subside you do feel exceptionally horny and I had some rather intense orgasms. If I liken figging to a drug, I would say that my favourite part is after you hit the peak and you're coasting down from the high. It's hard to explain unless you try it yourself. Even after the ginger has been removed, the sensations continue for a good 20-30 minutes afterwards.

Would I do it again... uhmm... yeah. Embarassed

I think it would be a lot of fun to play with sensations with a partner, and the frozen glass dildo creates a really gorgeous sensation. But you definitely want to make sure you're able to adjust the intensity to your own choosing, unless you're someone who's into restraint/pain/pleasure. Personally I wouldn't want to be restrained or have someone else controlling the figging in an aggressive BDSM way (I'm not into that scene). But as a twist on oral-anal pleasure and foreplay, and even solo-masturbation I'd say it's definitely worth a try! At least once... maybe twice... maybe more... ?

Thanks Sprite! Keep those ideas coming... drunken


Now, who wants to bake gingerbread cookies with me!


I love to try new things, but I am not sure about this one. Sounds too painful. We will frequently use glass dildos that have been in the freezer and also in very warm water in both ass and pussy to alternate between hot and cold and love that sensation. And as DD said, a nice warm tongue along with it is amazing. But this sounds more like torture to me and I am not into pain at all.

I did like how you described the feelings when you are "coming off the high" and that sounds intriguing but I am not sure it is worth the pain of the climb. I do have a friend I will tell about this. Her and her husband (and assorted lovers) like to try some more extreme things, so maybe they will try it. They have already used assorted types of chile peppers on each other LOL!! If they ever do try it, I will be sure to let everyone know how it went!!!

And thanks to Her Royal Spriteness for finding this and to Dancing Doll for "Field Testing" this. You make a delicious team! MMMMMMMMMMMMM, That puts some naughty suggestions in my head, Sorry!!

Maybe this type of "pleasure" will show up in your next story!!LOL





redhot363236
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:03:47 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/16/2011
Posts: 646
Location: United States
stephanie wrote:


What's the difference between Kinky and Perverse?



Kinky is using a feather
Perverse is using a live chicken
myself
Posted: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:16:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/17/2010
Posts: 966
Location: .showyourdick.org/
thanks : )

Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 1:09:35 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde
Moderator

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,829
Location: Your dirty fantasy
Dancing_Doll wrote:


Would I do it again... uhmm... yeah. Embarassed



I am now up to two counts of indecent figging, one in tandem. Who know ginger could be this creative? It's positively figilicious! thumbup

Now I find myself getting strangely turned on while drinking ginger ale and eating slices of pickled ginger at sushi restaurants.

Thanks to Sprite for perverting our 'innocent minds'... angel7

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.