Are you single and have one? (27 votes) 64%
Are you married and have one? (16 votes) 38%
Are you single and would consider one? (11 votes) 26%
Are you married and would consider one? (10 votes) 24%
I tried it...but it always ends ugly. (4 votes) 10%
I think they are fictitious. (2 votes) 5%
Lurker
0 likes
So I see ladies talking about having a "Fuck Buddy"....just wondering if that makes for good reading or are they real?
Lurker
0 likes
Im single and kinda have one but its slowly going down the drain i think... dam emotions getting in the way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had male fuck buddies and currently have a female fuck buddy. But it can be tricky, emotions can get in the way and complicate things. Its a shame too, can be so much fun!!
Head Nurse
0 likes
well, i had one...it seems to now have progressed to an open relationship. now i have booty calls 2& my really great friend whom i have great sex withsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well now that I am getting back into the swing of things, I do have a "fuck buddy"... This man is someone that has been envoloved with my ex and I before. I think fuck buddies are great as long as you keep it to straight sex. No need to know someone personally if all you want is a good fuck. Once you start to get to know them thats when emotions start coming into play.
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a fuck buddy who was also a good friend of mine. Too bad a good friendship got ruined when we added sex.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried and sometimes it has worked. It has worked when we are attracted to eachother sexually, but not really in any other way.

I have also tried it where it has been a disaster. One of us fell for the other person, or got jealous about other partners.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am committed to someone now, but I have had them when I was single.

I have a couple of guy friends who I will occasionally fool around with (separately, not at once :P ) if we both happen to be single and there won't be any complications from it. In both cases they are very close friends and we've mutually agreed we would make horrible couples, so it's very clear it won't go anywhere serious.

It is usually just for snuggling, but depending on the mood and the moment it can lead all the way to sex. But not often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
So I see ladies talking about having a "Fuck Buddy"....just wondering if that makes for good reading or are they real?

If only it wasn't for the ocean Jason !! xx
Lurker
0 likes
they're definitely real...i've had plenty in the past and currently have a couple ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Friends with benefits works for me, not as crude as " Fuck Buddies " FFS ? ?
Far less restriction & complication.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had the guts to get one. I have had offers from guys to be just fuck buddies my neighbor especially wants us to be cutty buddies but I just can't do it...I don't know why I find it hard and wrong to do but in the back of my mind something just screams out at me SLUT, WHORE, TRAMP, PUTA every time I even try to consider consider it.....My girl friend says I am a prude....I don't think I am a prude cause I love sex and enjoy doing some great stuff but just with one man my man only......UGHHHHHHHHHH

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Single with an ever-changing number of female-benefit-friendly accomplices. On FB I simply mention: It's Complicated (even though it really isn't).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I dont allow mine access to my fb acount(well the SO is but none of the others) I have 2 much(uptight christian) family that is connected on FB
Lurker
0 likes
I've had one, but it didn't work out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one. She proposed the FWB situation. I was honest from the start, that it would never be more. She was willing and it was great. I encouraged her to find a guy closer to her age to build a relationship with, and she has. We haven't been together for a few months now, but I'm not sure if it's over or just on hold. Time will tell. Either way, it's been a great year and a half.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i want one but cant find any!
Lurker
0 likes
have thought about it and it would just be for the fun bits but not forward enough or really in a position to look, so I cum here ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I believe in fuck buddies
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well this little lady has had it all and now just keeping it simple. I got my phallic toy to satisfied myself with and now just in the market for a nice clean female that just wants to have sex here there and whenever.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck buddies are the best. But the friendship is never the same afterwards. That can e good. That can be bad. Communication is the key.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm open to it. The FB would still have to captivate me though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
could consider it since I think I do not have a patience for a relationship..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
One long term friend with benefits - 15 years - and a few shorter term "friends". My husband asked me to "play around" so I chose a close flirty friend of mine who had a craving for me. It's been very good, we're still very good friends (no, I don't mean lots of sex, but .. . there is that) but I've had to steer him away from talk of love. I want him happily married to the girl he really needs: he just thinks he loves me sometimes because we go so well together in back seats and office couches and desktops and hotels . . .
Lurker
0 likes
Yep a girl at college. We split up but we agreed if either of us had the need we would ask and any physical requirement would be met. Came home one day and she was fucking my flatmate. "Hey you weren't in" was her explanation, which I had to agree was fair enough.