Come or Cum?

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My interpretation of this is that cum is the noun and come is the verb. That is, "I'm coming, I'm coming." But, 'her face was covered in cum.' Any opinions?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Cum is one of those sticky words to evaluate as a story verifier. It's often slung around loosely and at other times it is injected with purpose into various paragraphs.

What is the past tense of cum? Came...cummed.

I generally allowed the use of cum in many ways. Cumdumpster is not a real word for instance (at least it's not in any dictionary) yet I have tossed it around a few times in my life when speaking in generalities.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly don't care if it's cum or come. To each his own.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I use 'come' as both the verb and noun (although I rarely use the noun in my writing anyway).

I've always found 'cum' to be too vulgar for my uses (it's psychological, I can't explain it). I don't have any problem with people using it though, and have seen it executed quite expertly.

In either case, I like writers to be consistent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Running_Man
My interpretation of this is that cum is the noun and come is the verb. That is, "I'm coming, I'm coming." But, 'her face was covered in cum.' Any opinions?

I prefer 'come' although I've used 'cum' when writing.

I think 'cum' is more vulgar somehow, although that does, of course have it's place too...

I wouldn't use 'cumming' though, I prefer 'coming'

Sementics, huh...

(fnarr)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the word cum ... both as a noun and a verb. Then again, i am a little twisted and vulgar.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the word cum over come. I think it's really what the author feels comfortable using.
Lurker
0 likes
I use cum and cumming unless I am going for a double meaning then it's come or coming. The past tense is always came, though. That doesn't make sense but it is the way I am.

To me "Come over here" is what a woman would say to me if she wanted me to get closer to her for a kiss and "Cum over here" is something she would say while cupping her own breasts and watching me masturbate.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've mostly known 'cumming' used as the verb of the noun 'cum.' We have a town in north Georgia named Cumming. Yes a town, Cumming, Georgia USA. I don't think it was named after having an orgasm though. But I always think of having an orgasm when I see it listed on a road sign. I even had an orgasm in Cumming one time!!!! Actually I think everyone needs to visit Cumming and have an orgasm there too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Running_Man

Come is to orgasm, but cum is what the orgasm consists of. That's how I think of it.
Well I hope I never figure out
Who broke your heart ~ Baby if I do
Well I'd spend all night losing sleep
I'd spend the night and I'd lose my mind
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cheltenham
Quote by Running_Man

Come is to orgasm, but cum is what the orgasm consists of. That's how I think of it.

Your both right, but the second one is easier to remember. 'Cum' is slang. In which case, you aren't supposed to use it in writing. At least not serious writing. Which is interesting, since it is a slang term that originated in writing. In dialogue, slang is good to show a time period or a group your character is in.

Saying 'I'm cumming' would kill a story for me. Referring to sperm as cum, not so much, but I don't really like hearing about bodily fluids.

As someone else said. It isn't a word, at least, not to mean 'come'. It is accepted as slang, but slang words aren't accepted as official words.