Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What music do you listen to while you exercise?

last reply
226 replies
20.7k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I run pretty much everyday and have been running to the same crystal method album for about 2 years now. I think it´s time for a change. Any suggestions?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Rock. Something heavy.
Lurker
0 likes
Rap music.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Rock. Something heavy.

With a solid bass riff. Rhythmic. Metallica, Rush, ZZ Top, REO, Van Hagar...that's the ticket
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rock/Hard Rock ... something like Godsmack, (when working with weights or boxing)

Disco (hahaha) or I don't know .. something upbeat when I'm running (even 70's or 80's music).

Country, Indie, ... mixing it up with some alternative when walking.

Mellow when stretching and such
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm at home metal all the way otherwise whatever crap the gym is playing because I can't stand those ear bud things or ipod arm bands! My Latest fav is Halestorm from PA a brother sister team they ROCK check them out!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Rock. Something heavy.

I totally agree. I like to have aggressive music when I exercise. Godsmack, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Linkin Park, Janes Addiction, and Drowning Pool are some of the bands on my iPOD for running.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends how hard I wanna ride. But usually good old rock as others said something good loud and heavy gotta have a good fast beat for me unless I'm hill climbing then good pounding drums
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
I like to exercise to dance music from the early two thousands. Running wise I find I am partial to a bit of Queen these days. I like singing along to it when running. It makes me enjoy it more
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of old rave:

Prodigy, Front 242, Album: Rave Till Dawn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When doing weights or kickboxing, I always listen to hard rock or old punk, with Metallica, AC/DC, GnR, Ramones, Sex Pistols,Dead Kennedys, Dead Boys,The Damned, Black Sabbath, Ronnie James Dio, Deep Purple being some my favorites. It really gets the adrenaline flowing!! When I am running, it can be anything from Pink Floyd to Johnny Cash to Classical. Lot of Pink Floyd lately!
Lurker
0 likes
Outkast/Parliament/James Brown/Tribe Called Quest/The Roots
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its usually something heavy for me, anything from Rammestein to QOTSA, or else I like to listen to the Prodigy. Anything upbeat or heavy.
Lurker
0 likes
Rap, or something upbeat.
Lurker
0 likes
Lady Gaga - Born this Way

or

wait .....

The Bee Gees ....
Lurker
0 likes
Had a nice long run with The Very Best this afternoon. They have two great free mixtapes out, plus a full length album. The first is Esau Mwamwaya and Radioclit are The Very Best. It was free for a while, but all the links I have found are dead. The new mixtape is called SuperMom. It can be found here. The price is an email.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely "The Agonist - Thank you, Pain" Either that, Or Dragonforce haha
Lurker
0 likes
I listen the eighties , or the Bee Gees, Abba
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tiesto - Club Life podcast
Lurker
0 likes
Upbeat cheesey pop! When my ipod gets to steps - reach for the stars, I always up my pace a bit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i work out i listen to upbeat music.. something like NERO, or Netsky..Shrillex.. I just love that kind of stuff

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im running about 3 or 4 times a week with a playlist including: Stiff Little fingers, sisters of mercy, new model army, eminem, fields of the nephilim and nickleback to name but a few........Playlist name for the iPod ideas gratefully received smile All fairly driving tunes with a healthy dose of attitude to get me up these damn hills in the morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
something with an up tempo beat, anything fom Sweet's ballroom blitz to Foo fighters to heavy dance trax...
Lurker
0 likes
I like to listen to old school Chicago house music, or songs like B.O.B - Outkast, Born Free -M.I.A., Tear Da Club Up - 3 Six Mafia, just songs with good beats.
Lurker
0 likes
I listen to DMX, 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., and classic 1990s hip-hop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like atlantic soul or any of the stax catalogue....
Lurker
0 likes
I listen to the eighties music jus love it !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I start off doing that exercise where you move your arms from side to side and the same with your legs in time to Bill Haley and the Comets doing Rock Around The Clock, then I do push ups and sit ups to Chuck Berry's Sweet Little 16, Everley Bros, Temptation, then I do lying on your back and bicycling to the Eagles doing Take It Easy, then I sort of push against the wall with my arms to ACDC doing Highway to Hell and Steppenwulf playing Born to be Wild, then I finish off running around the house or on the spot to Huey Lewis and the News doing The Power of Love. The whole thing is about 20 mins every day and cheaper than going to the gym. Another advantage I don't have to wear a device just play the music system loud. I can vary the stuff but this is this week's selection.