Login

Muse Album

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which Album inspires you more than any other?
When and why do you listen to it?

Mine is

I heard it for the first time at a beach party and slow danced with an amazing young lady to it. (Who i never saw again)
It clears my mind with its purity, and i tend to listen to it in the dark..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't scan the cover - my scanner and computer are not taking to each other right now - the computer hurt the scanner's feelngs, when it said,"Any asshole can copy something; it takes real brains to photoshop." But I digress......

So the album (well, cd, actually) is Pictures At An Exhibiion, performed by the East Berlin Orchestra. It also has Night On Bald Mountain, and another piece, the name of wich scapes me at the moment. But I bought it for "Pictures" That is my all-time favorite orchestral piece.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
Can't scan the cover - my scanner and computer are not taking to each other right now - the computer hurt the scanner's feelngs, when it said,"Any asshole can copy something; it takes real brains to photoshop." But I digress......

So the album (well, cd, actually) is Pictures At An Exhibiion, performed by the East Berlin Orchestra. It also has Night On Bald Mountain, and another piece, the name of wich scapes me at the moment. But I bought it for "Pictures" That is my all-time favorite orchestral piece.

Lurker
0 likes
The Optimist LP by Turin Brakes was amazing for me, still is...

In truth, I have a lot of muse albums...

I love it when you find an album that you just want to listen to over and over again...
Lurker
0 likes
I have two.
Queen; Night at the Opera. First album I ever bought and still their best one they ever made.
Neil Diamond. Hot August Night. That prologue and lead into the first song still gives me goose bumps. Waited 38 years for him to appear in South Africa.
Queen came to Africa in '91. I was there but only heared 3 songs then Freddy lost his voice.