Love giving head?

last reply
22 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Which of you, like me, are actually in love with giving head?
I dont know exactly why - may be that I'm on my knees taking a cock in the mouth, or that I like the reward - but I give it twice (if not more) a day to my fiance and one other person (who because of their relationship with me I am not allowed to divulge thanks to lush sad ) but I absolutely love it!
I would love to see some of your views, and I'm sure if any guys are reading this - this post will get quite heated quite soon

FM

XXX
Lurker
0 likes
Next to eating pussy, one of my favorite activites!
Lurker
0 likes
Its a Girlie thing...i just love the Lust & Excitement it creates
Lurker
0 likes
I love it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm one of those girls that absolutely LOVES giving head! i think i prefer giving than receiving sometimes, lol. love watching my man and seeing how excited and turned on he gets and i especially love the feeling of being in control and powerful. fucking love, love, love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i enjoy the pleasure i can give a man by slowly sucking him off ;) and the reward is always so delicious!! in general i love teasing a cock with my mouth and sucking it off untill it shoots in my mouth YUM!
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! I would suck my hubby off everyday if I could! Unfortunately life gets in the way of doing that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...and I just thought I'd let you lovely ladies know, on behalf of all we sad 'non-blow-job-getting' men - WE LOVE YOU!!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love love love it!! Especially when I am stressed out...that is all I want to do and if I am stressed and giving some lucky guy head I don't want anything in return.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I love it! I love making him moan!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
I love love love it!! Especially when I am stressed out...that is all I want to do and if I am stressed and giving some lucky guy head I don't want anything in return.

IVY...That's a new twist for sure

Thanks for the chuckle AND observation

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow, then maybe I should be doing it, it seems to be OK with every one. Never tried it but thought about it a lot, so maybe the first chance I get I will!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Ivy, if I want to suck a cock, that is all that will happen-- don't touch me while I'm working; just sit back and enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
I love doing it, or even better I love him making me do it.

I love going down on a woman as well
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes my guy smells funky down there and i just get turned off -___-
i don't remember giving head and really liking it a side form when i gave road head. but that guy was exceptionally small, like i grip with one hand it it gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by heyspankie
sometimes my guy smells funky down there and i just get turned off -___-
i don't remember giving head and really liking it a side form when i gave road head. but that guy was exceptionally small, like i grip with one hand it it gone.

Yeah cleanliness is vital. Ball jam and musty smells are a total turn off
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely thankful for amazing woman like you!! What a blessing you are! Ricky6999
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
i'm one of those girls that absolutely LOVES giving head! i think i prefer giving than receiving sometimes, lol. love watching my man and seeing how excited and turned on he gets and i especially love the feeling of being in control and powerful. fucking love, love, love it!

yummy
Lurker
0 likes
just thinking about having a stiff cock in my mouth makes my pussy wet , the thought of cum in / on me , grrrrrr drives this girl WILD !!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely love it. I couldn't imagine life without it. Just the site of a cock beckens for my attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being in a loveless, sexless marriage and getting to see my lover only about every 2 weeks, I don't get to give head NEARLY often enough to suit me. I love it and I miss it! I think "giving head" is a misnomer, like I'm giving the guy something. He throbs in MY mouth, he explodes down MY throat...those are gifts HE is giving to ME, not the other way around!

(I HATE IT when I post here about how incredibly good a lover was to ME in bed, and instantly 10,000 guys will email me how lucky the GUY is! Hel-LO? Can you not READ? It was HE who brought ME pleasure, he gave ME another sweet erotic memory to cherish for a lifetime, so I'm the lucky one, NOT him!)
Lurker
0 likes
I just love it - everything about it. The taste, the feel, the intimacy, the control, satisfying a man, enjoying pleasing him, the expressions on his face...gah, all of it.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Gives me great Pleasure just to go down on my men.