Blindfolded Foreplay -

last reply
37 replies
19.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I finally got my very conservative wife to loosen up just a bit. She's at least interested in the idea of being blindfolded and allowing me to stimulate her senses using things like ice and feathers.

I want her first experience to be mind-blowing. What are some other items I can use to stimulate her nerve endings and her senses of hearing, smell and taste? I want to see goose pimples, and eratic breathing, and her back tense with pleasure. Are there any books on the subject that are a must read? I have no experience with this and am seeking some pointers and advice... thanks.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You could use numbing balm on the clit or candlewax on the nipples.

Tying her up while being blindfolded is another great option. You can buy chinese silk ropes that feel very sensual against the skin and are also easy to untie later.

Take a silk scarf and slide it in between her wet engorged pussy lips, alternating unexpectedly between soft and rough play. This will stimulate her clit and the fabric will feel delicious.

Buy a glass dildo and put it in the freezer first. Start by sliding down between her breasts, over her belly and then into her pussy. Then start fingering her ass while you do this and eventually slide the frozen dildo into her ass, while simultaneously being trailed by a hot tongue (start at the collar bone and work your way down to her pussy). You can also vary the intensity by doing some firm pussy slaps.

You could always try "figging" with ginger, but depends on how intense she likes it.

If you want to get a little more kinky you could always pre-freeze your cum into little ice-cubes and have her suck on them while she's blindfolded and you play with her. That way it's melting in her mouth and maybe running down her chin while she gasps at everything you're doing, keeping the taste of hot sex in her mouth.

Run your hands through her hair and firmly grasp a handful at the base of her neck and give a couple of tight little tugs while delivering soft-to-firm bites on her nipples and neck. Don't be afraid to give the playtime a sense of urgency and intensity instead of just sensual/soft touches.
Lurker
0 likes
Holy shit DD you're one wild and seriously sexy Doll Naughty influence is not even close to describing you. OMG you should teach a uni course on wild sex!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife loves the frozen cum. It makes her crazy. Multiple orgasms follow alomost every time. She likes cum though, which might be worth knowing about yours. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I was hoping to hear form you DD... I knew you would have some great ideas. Mrs Playsit could be the least kinky lady on the planet so things have to move slowly, but hopefully this will be the start of something new. Love the silk scarf idea and thanks for the reminder to add some urgency and intensity. Personally I like all your ideas and hopefully have an opportunity to test them out one by one.

The frozen cum, though it soulds wildly erotic, will probably never happen as she doesn't like the taste of cum. Thanks DD and Bulbo for the idea though... I'll store it in the back of my mind for now.

Here's a question for you DD: Why would I use numbing balm on her clit? Seems like that would be counterproductive.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Very very interesting!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW ! Further to Doll's suggestions, I think Mrs Playsit will be a very happy lady.

I have an idea - as my Hub can be somewhat conversative. I might print off your suggestions Doll - fold it up real small, and poke it into his Christmas Cracker. Imagine the faces around the lunch table when everyone reads their joke and it gets to his turn !! Ho Ho Ho !!!

Merry Christmas xx
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Haha... thanks everyone... Maybe I should start writing that book of tips and tricks. Hmm...

Quote by playsit

Here's a question for you DD: Why would I use numbing balm on her clit? Seems like that would be counterproductive.

I've tried it a few times. It's called 'numbing balm' but really it's a stimulant that sets the clit on fire but in a good way (almost like menthol). It definitely makes you squirm, but if you do that and use a glass dildo or ice-cubes right after then it's really intense. You could get a similar effect using fresh ginger juice on the clit but that causes more of a thrashing response than squirming. LOL. Or at least it did to me. Use both very sparingly. The good news is that any of these stimulants will subside 'reasonably quickly' and if the sensation is too intense at the peak, as it subsides it will feel amazing.

One other quick fun thing to try if you like being tied up. A lot of people just focus on tying the person to the bed or in some position where they are laying down. Try putting a screw into the wall at the right height for your partner (you can always cover it up with a framed photo later) and tie her wrists together so that her hands are raised above her head and the binding rope/scarf is hung off the screw so that her feet can still just touch the ground Then blindfold her. This works best if you are a dominant guy, running your hand up between her thighs, growling dirty things into her ear while you tease, and have your way with her. If you push a cum-cube up inside her while her panties are still on, it will melt and soak them and start running down her thighs while you tell her what a dirty girl she is etc. The sensation of 'standing up' while being helpless is kind of exciting, and of course if the rope is well attached to the screw you can always turn her around so that her face is pressed against the wall and uhm... I'm sure you get where I'm going... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My interest is very peaked!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
just to add a little bit to Doll's ideas, we keep Extra strength Icy Hot cream around for nipple play or just drawing little doodles on the blindfoldee's flesh. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We should really sticky this thread, or some other way to keep this easy to find. That's some great advices from DD and others. Downstairs someone asked about similar question and I just posted the thread link to her. This post will benefit lots of people here.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
One of the hottest forms of foreplay.Intense is too mild of a word to describe the anticipation of not knowing what is coming next.
Lurker
0 likes
never tried it, sounds awesome though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might I recommend reading one of my stories that cover the blindfold subject-

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/in-the-dark.aspx

And of course, One of Dolls ('cause shes too classy to flog her own stories and hers is better)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/the-blindfold-game.aspx

Good Luck!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
just to add a little bit to Doll's ideas, we keep Extra strength Icy Hot cream around for nipple play or just drawing little doodles on the blindfoldee's flesh. smile

Thanks Sprite... Icy Hot, now there's a new use for the stuff :)
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Locksley... I'll check them out.

Anyone know of other stories that covers this topic? I'm on a mission.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses
try popsicles in her favorite flavors very erotic.

Thanks Coco, that sounds like something she would enjoy. And the shape of a popcycle reminds me of something else, I wonder if it can be used the same way... I'm thinging... well you probably know what I'm thinking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by playsit
I finally got my very conservative wife to loosen up just a bit. She's at least interested in the idea of being blindfolded and allowing me to stimulate her senses using things like ice and feathers. ...
Our game is to tie four bits of string to the corner posts of our bed, Then she lies down on her back naked and grips one string in each hand, and I put one on each foot firmly down between her first and second toes. Each string is adjusted so there is little slack between her and the bed post. Then I take a folded handkerchief and lay it loosely across her eyes.

Now she is "bound" and "blindfolded" but completely free to change that at will.

I now start foreplay with hands, tongue, wine, whatever (non-painful) and the game is how long she can keep hold of all four strings and not lose the blindfold.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
WOW ! Further to Doll's suggestions, I think Mrs Playsit will be a very happy lady.

I have an idea - as my Hub can be somewhat conversative. I might print off your suggestions Doll - fold it up real small, and poke it into his Christmas Cracker. Imagine the faces around the lunch table when everyone reads their joke and it gets to his turn !! Ho Ho Ho !!!

Merry Christmas xx

Looking forward to pulling my cracker!!!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hartclass

Looking forward to pulling my cracker!!!

Shush Mr Hart, don't give our secret away !! Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PS, if you use candle wax make sure you use ones especially made for sex play as they don't burn too hot or make a mess. My favorite are soy based that turn into a warm massage oil when they hit the skin. Check out

Have fun!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
with nice sweet sexy scent are really nice but ice is good too. nother "trick" is string soaked in dish soap
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other fun things to try are chocolate (what woman does not like that), oranges, strawberries and the like. Nice thing about the chocolate is you can be messy or nice - or even naughty and have her lick it off certain parts of you!
Lurker
0 likes
have to try this,may b fun
Lurker
0 likes
Being blindfolded does seem to be a very stimulating idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
You could use numbing balm on the clit or candlewax on the nipples.

Tying her up while being blindfolded is another great option. You can buy chinese silk ropes that feel very sensual against the skin and are also easy to untie later.

Take a silk scarf and slide it in between her wet engorged pussy lips, alternating unexpectedly between soft and rough play. This will stimulate her clit and the fabric will feel delicious.

Buy a glass dildo and put it in the freezer first. Start by sliding down between her breasts, over her belly and then into her pussy. Then start fingering her ass while you do this and eventually slide the frozen dildo into her ass, while simultaneously being trailed by a hot tongue (start at the collar bone and work your way down to her pussy). You can also vary the intensity by doing some firm pussy slaps.

You could always try "figging" with ginger, but depends on how intense she likes it.

If you want to get a little more kinky you could always pre-freeze your cum into little ice-cubes and have her suck on them while she's blindfolded and you play with her. That way it's melting in her mouth and maybe running down her chin while she gasps at everything you're doing, keeping the taste of hot sex in her mouth.

Run your hands through her hair and firmly grasp a handful at the base of her neck and give a couple of tight little tugs while delivering soft-to-firm bites on her nipples and neck. Don't be afraid to give the playtime a sense of urgency and intensity instead of just sensual/soft touches.

Can I move into your house lol

Great ideas

Being blind folded and tied up is great!