A woman's place is in the...

last reply
484 replies
54.1k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is where a woman's place should be ... not the *ahem kitchen!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fugs
This is where a woman's place should be ... not the *ahem kitchen!

Yes - under the desk, on her knees, nodding her head up and down.
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by charmbrights

Yes - under the desk, on her knees, nodding her head up and down.

grrrrrrrrr No, that should be a man under the desk, on his knees ...
Lurker
0 likes

and for all you royalist out there

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by johnnypow

Haha is that where my uncle's company's milk is going now instead of people drinking it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by johnnypow

Yes, yes, I have to agree, that a good wifey always knows her place - and her place which as it happens to be, is in a line, queuing up at the divorce courts, waiting to get those precious papers to serve - yes, serve! - her old outdated, old fashioned, iddy biddy tiny miniscule penis of a chauvinist animal type husband, her words of freedom LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fugs

Yes, yes, I have to agree, that a good wifey always knows her place - and her place which as it happens to be, is in a line, queuing up at the divorce courts, waiting to get those precious papers to serve - yes, serve! - her old outdated, old fashioned, iddy biddy tiny miniscule penis of a chauvinist animal type husband, her words of freedom LOL

And don't forget she'll be expecting to be paid off for the rest of her existence ( alimony ) just because she spread her precious legs for his "iddy biddy tiny miniscule penis "