Why do you come to Lush...?

last reply
299 replies
21.7k views
5 watchers
28 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughty Magician and I would like to know what do you do on lush? Do you come to read or write stories, chat with friends and post on forums, or just to cyber?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Originally I came to read and quickly discovered this was the best erotic site I come across. About a month later, I think, I joined Lush. Now I mostly come on to peruse the forums, put my 2cents in, read a little and chat with the friends I've made smile
Lurker
0 likes
I come to Lush to chat with a few friends and support their work.
Lurker
0 likes
I come here to read and write stories and bash about the forums. The people are nice and friendly and honestly, I'm completely addicted.
Lurker
0 likes
Like I said in my profile bio..."I felt it was time to share my art with the world" rather than have my work stored on a flash drive, so I searched the internet and Lush was one of the first sites to pop up on my screen. After over viewing the site and reading some HOT stories...I joined.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I come mostly to get my laugh for the day. There are some funny, very witty, and imaginative people here. I chat just a bit and read some stories. But it's really the LOL and sometimes even that brings me back. The pictures are unique to say the least. Then you have informative threads that make you think, and just maybe find out what others are thinking.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
i come to write, read and dabble a little bit in the forums. in that order. doesnt hurt that i have made some good friends too.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just checking to see what kind of trouble you're up to, LMB!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I like to annoy a few people ...

and chat with my friends ....
Matriarch
0 likes
My parole officer said something about having to serve community service.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like the stories, and I have made a few friends here.AzYCi703CD34Fzxk
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's Free! And its fun to find awesome people!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of it. At first mainly in the chat rooms but now less as my "social circle" is established
Lurker
0 likes
The chats at first it was just once or twice a week but am totally addicted and have made a buch of special friends
Lurker
0 likes
I originally came to read. But now I realised that I'm mainly here for the forum spamming, and friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I originally came for the stories and had no interest in joining in for chat or forums because I figured its a sex site so its probably just spam bots... then I started poking around and found the social aspect very appealing so I joined up.
Lurker
0 likes
Sprite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came for the stories, then i registered after a coupla months and then met people and got hooked
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Site administrator
0 likes
To chat mostly although I do also contribute to the forums. oh and one particular lady .. I enjoy her company very much but shush shes doesnt know it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly to chat with friends and sometimes make new ones. Though the forums do have their fun moments as well. I'm pretty much a chatterbox.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I came across Lush by accident, while looking for stories of the same context to read online. I log in to lush to read the stories, and write and publish my own stories. Occasionally if someone comes through on a private or online message, I may chat. But they have to have something about them, other than just wanting that sexy chat..................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
came here lookin to chatt, started reading the story makin friends from around the world, im hooked now im here most of the time, even when i at work because i just seting in a mostly empty lobby intil classes break
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty
Sprite

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Originally I joined so that I could write some stories, have made some friends now, although I do not always chat (they know why). Like reading the forums. Great site.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Read stories.Oy9WrxbLhJ8lH17hmCh7mme8X6CyFhIY Chat.
Lurker
0 likes
:I have the best friends here You know who you are!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Come to Lush to talk with one or two good friends... and to make new friendships, hopefully smile Also to read stories and occasionally have flirty fun! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Why do you come to Lush...?.....you spell "come" with an...."ome"....who would have thunk?

Quote by littlemissbitch
Naughty Magician and I would like to know what do you do on lush? Do you come to read or write stories, chat with friends and post on forums, or just to cyber?

At first....the stories....then terrorized the forums with bad humor....meet people by chatting and of course flirting...now to check on friends and continue to meet more folks.

Cyber...cyber...cyber...I hear that term all the time....what the hell is cybering anyway....am I cybering now...if I am excuse me....should I get a towel now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Originally for the stories. Now for friends that I have made and to occasionally share a writing or 2
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~