Annoying habits in a relationship

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What are the annoying habits in a relationship that you hate?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
yes!! when HE doesn't put the toilet seat down!!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
yes!! when HE doesn't put the toilet seat down!!

Come on, why should we always be the ones to touch it?? I just leave it down anyway. If a grown man cant piss through a hole that big, its really time to take that long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what the fuck is wrong with you.

For me, its being on the clock. If Im out having a beer after work or golf, I dont want to feel like I need to be watching the clock. Its a huge double standard. I think most guys will have no problem with letting their SO go out shopping, or coffee with the girls and not give them a time to be home by. I see it all the time and its happened to me as well. The phone rings, then its "gotta run boys". Its something I have not missed..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talking about former girlfriends. I don't mind if it's just a one time "The ex and I went out one time and we went rock climbing. It was really fun."

However if he says "Have you found your true love on Facebook? I know I can't find her. I tried to look her up but I can't find her." Followed by long stories of memories with this chick. Which makes me feel like I have to compete with someone from eons ago. Then let's just say I have learnt to hide my hurt.

In my mind I'm thinking "For fucks sake Mr Dickface it was 20 years ago. Get the fuck over it. I have been with your for over half a decade."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Inability to take control of their own life, if mummy and daddy still intervene all the time. Makes you feel like a child minder!
Lurker
0 likes
the inability to remove her mouth from mommys titty...
Lurker
0 likes
there are a couple: He expects me to pick up after him like I'm his mother! And, he comes to bed late late at night or very early in the morning and wants sex whenI'm asleep then gets made because I don't pounce at the chance right away. Gee give me a chance to wake up already.