Would you keep the tickets?

4 votes
Yes (1 vote) 25%
No (3 votes) 75%
Return them to the Boss (1 vote) 25%
Return to the Stadium (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
The company I work for has season tickets to a ballgame,on occation when the big wigs don't what them, the tickets are then up for us pee-ons. After the regular season was over the team made the play-offs. After asking if tickets were available the answer was "We don't have any".Now 2 home games have been played and there still in it. I went by the sadium and said that I was here to pick up the play-off tickets. They looked around a bit and handed me a small envelope. When I got to the car all home game tickets were in there.Now you see my problem.ydUOvWfrwmjJkTAl BTW each home game is 12 box seats
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bull shit total bull shit.

First if you went to pick up tickets at the stadium you would have had to go to will call. The tickets would have had to be in your name and you would have shown government identification (drivers license or passport) to get the tickets.

Second, play off tickets are sold separately from the regular season, and if your company actually had the $ to buy/advertise/sponsor for 12 'box' tickets the team more than likely would have delivered the tickets in person, more than likely with a little extra team swag.

So not only do I call bull shit, but FREAKING BULL SHIT! Which makes you completely dishonest!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15
Bull shit total bull shit.

First if you went to pick up tickets at the stadium you would have had to go to will call. The tickets would have had to be in your name and you would have shown government identification (drivers license or passport) to get the tickets.

Second, play off tickets are sold separately from the regular season, and if your company actually had the $ to buy/advertise/sponsor for 12 'box' tickets the team more than likely would have delivered the tickets in person, more than likely with a little extra team swag.

So not only do I call bull shit, but FREAKING BULL SHIT! Which makes you completely dishonest!

Absolutely agree!!!

And even if it did work the way the original poster said, I never would have gone to the stadium to ask for them.

So to answer your question, Yes, I am very honest!! You are not!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really honest and to prove it I must call you a bad liar.