Featured members

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to know who chooses the featured members becuase i seen hundres get chosin many times, but yet i have never once been, and i would like to know who else has not been choosen
Lurker
0 likes
I believe it's purely by viewer hits. Don't worry, I've never been one either, I don't believe. But then, I never check since its cool just to express myself and share.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been featured but I also wondered how they were chosen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
I believe it's purely by viewer hits. Don't worry, I've never been one either, I don't believe. But then, I never check since its cool just to express myself and share.

You're actually one just now!!

Clumeleon
0 likes
It's done automatically by Profile Views but I think it's also rigged so that there is always at least one male.

Also, it now appears that half of Featured Members are Lush Gold members. Since there aren't all that many of them at the moment, it is much more likely that you will be a featured member if you subscribe to Lush Gold (something like 1 in 13 versus 1 in 25000).

Just one more reason to go Gold.
Lurker
0 likes
Wondered the same thing myself. *sigh* No luck for me so far.
Lurker
0 likes
i dont think i have ever been a featured member either. life is rough
Lurker
0 likes
I wasn't even aware that I was a featured member until someone told me, not sure how I got there though?
Lurker
0 likes
I think it selects 7 or 8 females and 1 guy based on profile views or something along that line.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
It's done automatically by Profile Views but I think it's also rigged so that there is always at least one male.

Also, it now appears that half of Featured Members are Lush Gold members. Since there aren't all that many of them at the moment, it is much more likely that you will be a featured member if you subscribe to Lush Gold (something like 1 in 13 versus 1 in 25000).

Just one more reason to go Gold.

It's gotta be profile views. I had never been on the "featured members" list until I ran my recent contest and my profile views skyrocketed. Now that things are back to normal for me, I don't expect to be a featured member again anytime soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you are a featured member right now mr nudie! and me too!! is this where we make our acceptance speeches? ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
Glad I'm not the only one feeling a little left out

Lurker
0 likes
yeah its gotten to the point thats is stupid i have been here almost year and never once been one, but i have seen time and time again people, which is why i think they need to change it from random to show new peoplw once a day, there are to many good people, that it is not fair that only a few are chosen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was once, and as Clum pointed out it is on page views. What you can deduce from that, is that it was a slow ass time frame on Lush for me to be featured. But seriously I could give a rip if I am ever a "featured member". And if you don't believe that ask ALL of my friends. LMAO
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently I was, and didn't even know. What's the big deal?
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I was under the impression it was an automatic logarithm that selected the names. I was on often when I first joined, but have not seen myself in awhile, though I don't often check. It also used to be the members stayed up for the whole day. Now I believe that it changes randomly a lot more frequently than that