pubic hair....how much?....if any...

last reply
43 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So girls....do you like your men with a bald cock and balls or neatly trimmed or a big bush ?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by nipple
So girls....do you like your men with a bald cock and balls or neatly trimmed or a big bush ?

I don't grow hair on my cock so it's always bald. Is yours different?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nipple

Try this thread:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst18577_Whether-or-not-men-should-have-a-shaved-pubic-region.aspx

This has more links in it:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23496_Manscaping.aspx

Welcome to the forums!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like shaved completely but if he's against that then I'll go for trimmed and well groomed..
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No hair. I love giving bjs so bald just makes it even better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rather pubic hair that is trimmed, or natural. As nature intended. Why look like a little boy is beyond me.
"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Lurker
0 likes
Neatly trimmed to bikini line but otherwise, as God planned it is best
Lurker
0 likes
i like it neatly trimmed . and well groomed but not totaly gone.... i like the rough feeling when i grind on him.
Lurker
0 likes
All natural... The way it is is fine with me!
Lurker
0 likes
I like it neatly trimmed!
Lurker
0 likes
I know this is more geared towards the ladies, but where else can I post this crap??

Lurker
0 likes
I AGREE MAZ, WHERE ELSE COULD I POST THIS AND I KNOW YOU LOVE IT, LOL

Lurker
0 likes
I like it bald..... don't like getting pubes in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
THIS FORUM IS QUITE SIMILAR TO THE POLLS A FEW DAYS AGO...I WOULD GO TO THE WELL-TRIMMED ONE. AS LONG AS THE PUBIC HAIR IS PROPORTION TO THE SIZE OF THE GENITAL. BUT THIS IS REALLY NOT A BIG DEAL TO ME IN THE NEAR FUTURE. DON'T WANT MY FUTURE HUSBAND TO BE ANNOYED/BOTHERED JUST BECAUSE OF THE PUBIC HAIR.
Lurker
0 likes
Bald is beautiful....
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
I like shaved completely but if he's against that then I'll go for trimmed and well groomed..

^^ This
Lurker
0 likes
I am totally shaved
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't think having a goober goatee is a good idea.
Lurker
0 likes
i like it clean shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarySweets
I rather pubic hair that is trimmed, or natural. As nature intended. Why look like a little boy is beyond me.

This
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a man with no hair!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed is the way to go for me. If it's a mess I guess they're not expecting head ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta be bald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there's something cute n sexy about a baldy i think also it's much better when giving head!
0 likes
Well groomed/trimmed or no hair. As long as it's not a jungle bush. I wouldn't want to give my man head if he had a forest growing down there.
Lurker
0 likes
Well trimmed although shaved isn't bad, but it's nice to have a little there.