Sex Toys

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm looking for a truly water proof vibrator. I can only masturbate in the shower right now. The toys I've bought I get maybe 5 uses out of them before they die on me. Any suggestions?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Lelo Soraya

Completely waterproof.

Best vibe on the market.

Full rechargeable like an ipod (no batteries required).

Extremely quiet. Dual action vibrator.

And it comes with a 10 year warranty.

You can even order it on Amazon.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just about to suggest the Lelo products!! I haven't tried them out personally, but if I ever buy a toy again it'll be a Lelo *fingers crossed*

Danielle Corsetto of "Girls With Slingshots," a web comic, turned me onto them always giving rave reviews when she can blog about them and the reviews on sites like Amazon are always great, too!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
They also just came up with a brand new product called the "Smart Wand"... It's cordless and waterproof as well, so it looks like it's shower-friendly.

Basically it looks like the Lelo version of the Hitachi Magic Wand. I don't have this one yet, but it's sooo going on my wish-list!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely the Lelo Soraya. i have used it in the shower, bath and my pool and it has always worked great. Best vibe ever!!

The new Lelo Wands look interesting but I prefer toys that I can insert. But I may just have to give it a try if I hear good things!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The "smart wand" looks interesting. Will def have to try the Soraya. Haven't had anything like that. I normally stick with the wands and such
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pqhtm
The "smart wand" looks interesting. Will def have to try the Soraya. Haven't had anything like that. I normally stick with the wands and such

The only negative thing about the Soraya is that once you get it you may not leave your home for a week or so, LOL!! You will love it!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lol. I'll make sure to get out while it's charging.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

The only negative thing about the Soraya is that once you get it you may not leave your home for a week or so, LOL!! You will love it!!

I have a lot of Lelo toys... Soraya is still the best. In other words, if my place was burning down and I could only save one toy - this is the one I'd take. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex toys are great. Why not if the enhance the experience? Have some fun with them!!!!
Lurker
0 likes

My partner and I got the Lovehoney Silencer 2.0 Whisper Quiet Waterproof Vibrator. I have to be honest it was mostly the "silencer" part that attracted us as we have kids and didn't want them coming in to investigate any strange noises while we were "busy"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a 2 yo so don't have to worry about that part yet. But will def look into that one too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pqhtm
I have a 2 yo so don't have to worry about that part yet. But will def look into that one too

Make sure you hide any sex toys well. A friend of mine told me the story of how her mother was round visiting when her young children came into the room brandishing some of her sex toys. They had been exploring in her room and had found her stash lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes dancing doll is correct or got .eden fanatsy's .com . but yes to toys retsraints and everything else that helps heighten thr experience for both.
Lurker
0 likes
Anybody know how waterproof the Lelo products are? I'm talking measured in atmospheres, if anybody has the info. Meters will certainly do, though. I'm looking for something that can be used at the bottom of a swimming pool. A little odd, I know, but it's quite the experience for those of you who have never tried it. Just make sure you have somebody on dry land and clear safety procedures in place.