Login

Bad Movies with one Good/Memorable/Funny Scene

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Smiley Guru
0 likes
We've had good movies, and bad movies, now how about those bad movies that have one redeeming scene?

I'll start off, please add yours.

Movie 1:
Swordfish (also listed as a movie not to get for your GF) This was a bad movie hacker/ gangster/ whatever movie with Halle Berry and John Travolta.

The one scene?
There is a scene where J. Travolta is being "interrogated" by the criminal mastermind, by having to remain calm and focused while receiving a Blow Job from a very sexy lollipop sucking "hench-woman." A very memorable scene and the only one worth remembering from this movie.

Movie 2:
Lucky Numbers. This was also a John Travolta Movie, but with Lisa Kudrow. He plays a TV weatherman/ troubled snowmobile dealership owner, Kudrow plays the Lotto Number Girl who comes on right after the weather report.

The two cook up a plot to rig the lotto so the can win it.

There are several golden moments in this film, but the one redeeming scene is where Travolta, an upstanding member of the community, goes to consult with the only "criminal element" he knows. His old childhood friend who went down a darker path in life and now owns a strip club where the meeting takes place.

The two sit down to talk in the club, as they do something goes whizzing by, Travolta asks, "What was that?"
His friend replies "Carla, the Human Cannon"
Tavolta replies, "Oh, she's good."
Throughout the rest of the scene ping pong balls are flying by and bouncing around the room. Clearly a hilarious scene in a horrible movie.

OK, what other bad films with a single redeeming scene can you come up with?
Lurker
0 likes
"They Live", featuring Rowdy Roddy Piper. It's about aliens that can only be identified by special sunglasses. They infiltrated the city. Piper sees them in a bank and holds a shotgun.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum. "